Chapter 3: The Cadillac

Ethan now knowing who Ajex was wanted him dead. Sergio was pissed off because his Cadillac now had a giant scratch on it. Sergio and Ethan simultaneously got out of their cars and walked to Ajex. He knew he was in trouble so he pulled out a shotgun he had in his car. He attempted to shoot Sergio but missed and gave Ethan a warning shot. Sergio got closer and found himself with the gun to his head. Ajex pulled the trigger but nothing happened. He was out of ammunition. "Your dead asshole. You messed with the wrong people," said Sergio. Sergio and Ethan beat Ajex up and searched his car. Sergio took the shotgun and he found ammo in the car. 5 rounds which is 20 bullets. Sergio then had a thought for Ajex. They tied him to his car with a tope and shot him. "The zombies are coming lets go." Sergio, Ethan, and Emily drove away. Ajex had been 'delt' with and now they could find a place to stay temporarily. They drove for 2 and a half hours.when Emily spotted a good place. A hill which had a previously build perimiter was up ahead. They got there and broke the lock to get inside. Ethan spotted a zombie and killed it with a bat. The area was secured and they built tents that Emily packed earlier in the day. They set up camp and got ready for the night since it was already 6. They killed a bunny and made a fire to cook it. When they finished Sergio found a building inside the fenced area and was afraid zombies were inside. The 3 of them decided to check in the morning. They locked the door and went to bed.