Chapter 11: Surprise

Ethan and Emily stood there as Sergio was in complete shock. Ethan gave news that would shape the rest of his life. "Emily is... umm..." Emily cut him off,"I'm pregnant." Sergio was not happy. "I can't believe this shit. I tell you it won't work and you follow me to Canada." Ethan looked at him suprised, they were best friends. "C'mon Sergio we can't survive alone when Emily is pregnant." Edgar said nothing because he didn't know what to say. Sergio replied quickly,"You should have thought about that before you two got together." Sergio went to the Cadillac and unpacked everything that wasn't his. He made it very clear what was going on. "I'm leaving, and you better not follow me." He had his things all packed and he drove next to the car Ethan and Emily drove to Canada. He shot all of the tires and the hood of the car. Sergio looked at the 3 of them for possibly the last time,"I'm sorry, but I can't keep living this way. Trapped in a camp with two teens and a pregnant one." He took of in the Cadillac XTS and didn't even look back. They let him go. Edgar,Emily, and Ethan now against the world of Zombies. They secured the area with fenced that were secured by the trees. They made sure nothing could get in. It was only for one night because Sergio's gun shot attracted Zombies. At 9:00 everyone layed down. Edgar had a dream, well more of nightmare. Him and Ethan would try to take care of Emily but she would slow them down. A zombie or a group of zombies would attack and kill them all. He wome up at 5 and left camp to get another car. He found a car and headed back to camp. He returned to camp at 7;however, Ethan and Emily were gone. Edgar's only hope was to find either Ethan or Emily, or Sergio. Sergio had a higher chance of survival, but Ethan needs help with Emily. He decided the world would decide who he came across and decide his fate. He decided to go deeper into the forest in the car and set camp until he was ready to go out into the world.

Comment: Who should Edgar find?