Chapter 6: All or Nothing

They had 3 people and Ethan, so this should be easy. The plan was finalized and ready to go. Get Ethan out safely with Edgar's help of knowing the building inside and out. It was 11:30 and the other "survivors" were still awake. Sergio had a shotgun, Edgar had a bat with nails, and Emily had a machete. Her goal was to get Ethan and run: regardless of what happened to Sergio and Edgar. Sergio rushed the camp with his shotgun and requested Ethan. The teenager, Sharon, refused. Sergio shot Michael and injured him to the point where he was paralyzed. Sharon ran to the car to escape but spotted Emily aiding Ethan to safety. Edgar beat the crap out of Jackson with his bat. Since Sergio and Edgar finished their tasks, they looted the whole camp including 1 other car perfect for supply carring. A big car with a large space in the back. No one knows what it's called. Emily vs. Sharon. Two go in one comes out. All the guys were either dead, Michael and Jackson, or at camp: Sergio, Edgar, and Ethan. Sharon hit Emily in the chest and knocked her down. As she was getting a blade to kill Emily, Emily was ready. Sharon walked over to Emily again and as she was about to "END" her, Emily cut off her feet and stood up. She entered a nearby car and ran Sharon over with it. Sharon was now in 4 peices: Her upper body, lower body, and two seperate feet. Emily knowing she had to escape drove back to camp in the car. Everyone gathered and for the first time went off to find a real camp. Emily decided to drive in the Cadillac with Sergio, and Edgar and Ethan drove 2 cars with supply. As they headed off, they drove by the other camp. Sharon had been completely eaten and was dead. They drove for 4 hours until an interesting conversation came up between Emily and Sergio. She said,"I like you not Ethan. You protect me more and care more about the group, not yourself like Ethan. I want to be with you, Sergio."