Chapter 5: Change of Plans

The day finally came, the day of testing in every different skill you must have to survive the Zombie Apocalypse. Three skills to sum up who can stay and who must go: Supply gathering, Zombie Killing, and protecting the group. Since Sergio recommended the "test", it was decided he would go first. He went off in the Cadillac XTS for 30 minutes to gather supplies. He came back and had all the necessary supplied needed to pass section 1 of the test: food, water, and things to stay warm. Test 2 was killing a zombie. Ethan and Emily found one and lured it to camp. Sergio used the machete and sliced his head into two. Part 3 was to protect the group. For the night, Sergio had to stay up and protect the group. He passed the test when everyone safely woke up. Day 2 and it was Emily's turn to pass the test. She did it all and passed the test. On day 3 Edgar had to test. He did everything just as easy as Sergio and Emily. Day 4 the last and final day of test came. Ethan gathered supplies and killed a zombie and now had to keep the group safe. Unfotunately, at 3:00 in the morning Jackson found and attacked their camp. Ethan shot him, but his friend Michael helped him and together they kidnapped Ethan thinking he was the only one at the camp. When everyone woke up Ethan was missing. He kept them safe so he stays in the group if he is found. Sergio, Edgar, and Emily studied the tracks and marks left behind the previous night. Ethan had been forced into a truck and kidnapped. The kidnappers couldn't be very far. Sergio and the others went up the street and a new camp that was not there before was in place. They saw Ethan with two men who were armed. A girl,teenager, came out of a tent and started talking. One of the men replied and Ethan was thrown and locked in a building almost like the one Edgar was in. The 3 of them decided to go to camp. They needed a plan soon. The culprits would either attempt to attack and take everything at camp, or leave their camp with Ethan. Sergio, Edgar, and Emily would make a plan and take action within a time of 12 hours. They would attack at sunset and get Ethan back.