5 🌺

" Hoseok are you drunk ?! you want me to marry who ? a villager ? How did you get such an evil idea ?? If its about the land then we can just hire him for any good position in exchange of getting our hands on it "

" Taehyung think about it , first they have been rejecting to sell the land for two years they don't care about whether we offer them money or positions and second marrying a common is gonna shut up the media , all the doubts that people have about the prime minister being linked to the lands issues will be vanished , everyone will be like ' there's no way he treat villagers unfairly and taking their lands while his son is married to one of them ' , and any allegations will come out later will be denied immediately , no one is gonna believe it because what they see with their own eyes is what matters "

" What a brilliant idea ! I like it and after marriage we can take the land and get rid of him after we are done with clearing our image .. anyways Its not like you're gonna stay married to him forever , Hoseok you can start with this plan as soon as possible , you can go now "

Taehyung got up walking fast outside

" Taehyung .. wait " Hoseok chase after him , reaching out to Taehyung's arm

" what the fuck do you want * he slammed his hand * you know very well that i can't reject anything my father order , yet you had to say such a genius idea in front of him and put me in this fucked up position , tell me honestly , are you that desperate to see me miserable ? Hoseok i know it .. I know that you are so jealous of me but i never expected that you would want to ruin my life "

" Everytime we argue you say the same shit ,in fact all i do here is protecting you , i won't be mad at you , you can go and rest , let's talk later when you calm down "

" don't tell me what to do " Taehyung turned to head to his mother's room

" look who is here * his mom speaks disinterestedly once he entered her room * my son suddenly figured out that he has a mother "

" i know you are mad because we don't spend time together but im so busy lately * he shakes his head * that's not the problem now .. i need your help , dad wants to force me to marry a freaking rural .. and i don't get it why should i always obey ? why should i marry this guy ? Just because he saved me ?! "

" Your father ? * she stunned * i don't believe he suggested something like that ? so he finally see commons as humans now and value the--- "

" Mom ! What are you thinking ?! You misunderstood it .. First its Hoseok's idea "

Her face's expression changed hearing the guy's name

" And second dad didn't accepted it because he see this peasant as something !! No way !! He just wants to use me to clear his image because of th--- "

" I don't want to know any details about your father's dirty business and you know what ? im excited to see your future partner , at least there will be someone who is not corrupted living with me in this awful place , maybe that person you are looking down on him , is way better than all of you "

Taehyung blinks in disbelief , he almost forgot that his mother was once a human rights activist before his father takes over the prime minister position and forced her to quit

" Taehyung * she cup his cheeks with her hands * maybe its a fair opportunity to enlighten you to straighten your path , you dont have to follow your father's depraved shady path , and about that guy dont forget that you owe him , he helped you before without knowing who you are , without taking anything in return .. he is definitely kindhearted per--- "

Taehyung rolled his eyes disagree with his mom , storming outside feeling nauseous over her extreme emotional way of thinking .

" You still here ! " he glare at his best friend with short temper after the previous conversation with his mother

" Let's talk "

Taehyung walk past him ignoring his request

" Taehyung please " he grabs his arm

" I DON'T WANNA FUCKIN TALK WITH YOU NOW " he pushed Hoseok hard causing him to fall on the floor

walking away heading to his bedroom leaving his best friend behind

Hoseok huff getting up fixing himself , he is not upset since he is used to this kind of treatment in this house

He went back to Namjoon's office room knocking the door before entering and locking the door behind

Namjoon was checking some work matters when Hoseok interrupted him

" Do you have time ? " Hoseok approach him standing behind Namjoon who was sitting on the chair behind the desk fixing his eyes on the files between his hands , running his hands slowly on Namjoon's shoulders

" I'm working " Namjoon said coldly

" I miss you " he leans down placing a slow peck on Namjoon's cheek

Namjoon turn around , glowered at Hoseok with that kind of glances that can make Hoseok lose his shit

" I said i have work .. You know i don't like to repeat what i say twice "

" im sorry " Hoseok gulp with weak voice not daring to fix his eyes on the powerful male in front of him .

Once he walked outside the office he stare  soworrfully at the closed door of Taehyung's mother that was right next to the office room ,

How he wish to step inside , run to her and cry between her arms like he used to do before ,

He walk through the big dull house , reaching to the private pool outside lying down on the chaise lounge watching the shinning stars on the dark sky

' My best friend doesn't care about me ... My lover probably doesn't even have feelings for me .. my parents only care about their business abroad that they don't bother to visit me .. and i betrayed the only person who cared once about me .. what a pathetic life ...'

He closed his eyes wishing that one day he can find the happiness he has been looking for so long .

_______________________________________

What do you think about this chapter 🤓