9 🌺

" Did everything go well ? " Hoseok asked Taehyung as soon as he entered the house

" Don't talk to me before i take a shower , i need to scrub my whole body "

Hoseok burst laughing " I will be waiting for you in my room , we have a lot of things to discuss fast "

After a while of waiting Taehyung finally got out of shower drying his wet hair and dressed up one of his pricey branded outfits ,

He entered Hoseok's room where he was sitting on the luxurious sofa made of the finest fabrics ,

" Make it quick I'm planning to hangout " he took a seat next to Hoseok

" I don't think you can spend the night out * he knows where his best friend is heading * you have to meet Jimin tomorrow early in the morning to spend the whole day with him "

Taehyung glower at Hoseok " I just saw him ! I will meet him the day after tomorrow , I can't meet him everyday , It's already getting on my nerves , I need time .."

" We don't have time , tomorrow morning they will publish the article and the public will be watching if you are really serious about that guy or you are just showing off, so please let's stick to our plan and push things faster "

Taehyung sigh anxiously resting his head back on the backrest of the sofa

" That time you are gonna head to some simple place , maybe ask Jimin for his favorite spots, i guess it will be some local areas "

" What ?! * he lift his head up quickly * why would we go any of the locals places ? that guy knows nothing but cheap things ! do you really want me to hangout in some kimichi stew restaurants ?! That's humiliating "

" Taehyung you can't clear our image if you are gonna show the public that you are always hanging out in fancy places , it doesn't make any sense , they have to believe that you are a humble person "

" Dammit ! When this nightmare will end !! "

" As soon as your father shut down all the rumors and put his hand on the land , Taehyung, Jimin is a good deal ,please value him "

" Anyways let's drink here since i won't be hanging out tonight "

Hoseok nods walking to the mini fridge he has in his room taking a bottle of a fine branded whisky .

" Are you planning to sulking forever ? " Jimin ask his younger brother who kept avoiding him ,

Taking a seat on the dining table in front of him , pouring some of the placed hot tea on the table for himself ,

" I'm not sulking " Jungkook replies with a pout on his lips

" You are mad because i went out with Taehyung "

" More like worried " he plays with the cup he was holding

" I know what you are wondering and by the way you don't have to be over thinking coz i already confronted Taehyung and he spoke honestly to me "

He stated to his brother all the talk Taehyung told him today , while it seems like Jungkook didn't actually buy it , he has no idea what is that feeling but something feels off about that guy ,

" By the way , where is Jin ? " , Jimin tries to change the topic in order to change Jungkook mood

" as usual he took some money and disappeared , same thing every month coming home when he needs money then disappear for days " he replies gloomily

" I understand you are upset but maybe he has his excuses " Jimin pats Jungkook's hand

" You see ? that's why im always concerned about you .. you are innocent and pure .. You will never think badly of someone .. Jin is my boyfriend yet everyday he confirm to me that taking him in was the worst decision you've ever took hyung "

" Come on , you can't be heartless , he was just seven years old when his mom abandoned him , i was just twelve at that time when i found him all soaked up with the rain water freezing alone in the street , all i could think about is saving him , i begged dad and mom to adopt him and they agreed , he wasn't bad kid and he was studying so har--- " ,

" Yeah , just because that scumbag was studying hard and we were suffering financially because mom's therapy took millions of won before she passed out so you had to gave up on your own dream of joining the medical school to work hard and provid money for him so he can join the college instead , yet he still demands for more money , you are even paying the rent of the studio in Seoul where he is staying because he is so ashamed to stay here with us after everything you have done for him and he never show up unless he needs money * his eyes start to water * hyung its not fair , you always intend to give all what you have for everyone , i want to see you happy , I'm just so scared you would be hurt at the end "

He finally let out his tears that fall continuously on his cheeks

" Who said I'm not happy ? * he move his chair next to Jungkooks embracing him while patting his back gently * Jungkook Jin is working part time job in Seoul and its four days a week so it is more convenient for him to stay there .. and about me i'm really happy right now .. today Taehyung took me to a very fancy place , i couldn't even believed that i was there , you have no idea how gently that man is treating me , today was like one of those dreams that i was always having * he lift up Jungkook's head with his hand * you won't believe how much he paid for lunch "

Jungkook stare at Jimin uninterested but it was until his brother said the cost

" two million won "

" WHAT THE HECK ! " he was shockingly loud almost jumping out of the chair

" Shhhh you will wake them up " He referred to their father and little brother since it was midnight ,

" hyung , that's ridiculous amount of money for a lunch ! He could rent a luxurious apartment in Seoul with this amount of money for a whole damn month !!"

" I know yet im still hungry "

" was the food bad ? "

" Well , i would want to say my opinion if i understood what i ate * he laughs making fun of himself * and the wine was extremely strong that i ended up sleeping all the way here "

" I'm craving for ramyeon * Jungkook stands up * i guess i need to make two packs to improve my mood "

" add two more for me * Jimin got up checking the fridge * i remember i bought five bottles of soju , why there's only two left ? "

" That asshole robber Jin * Jungkook shakes his head frustrated over the terrible behavior of his boyfriend * he keeps pissing me off , I'm adding one more pack " he adds three packs for him and two for his brother , spending the night eating and drinking as usual .

Next morning, the sunlight from the window landed on Jimin's face causing him to slowly open his eyes ,

" Jungkook get off me * he moved away his heavy brother's leg that was placed on his tummy * damn you are so heavy " ,

He rub his eyes feeling his head heavy looking around realizing that he and his younger brother slept on the floor in the living room the whole night ,

He completely forgot that today is holiday and its time for family as they use to hangout ,

noticing his father's presence who was staring at the TV wordless .

" Oh Dad you are awake already ? i will wake them up and get ready fast "

" hmm I'm awake and watching you on the TV " , his father replies dumbfounded .

_______________________________________

Hello sweeties ❤
I wanted to warn you about some accounts that plagiarized my books ,thankfully readers were too fast to report them and their accounts were taken down
Please be careful and report any account that is copying any author's work 🙏🏻