02

(Outfit above)

Sadly it was a bit chilly today so Rosalie came over and dressed me. She always does that so Edward doesn't complain that I'm going to get a cold, which is possible even if I can never die. Of course Bella caused trouble in the parking lot saying to stay away from the Cullens because they are hers. I look to Jasper when he gives the meanest look I have ever seen on him. "Isabella, we aren't something to be owned. And news flash, the whole school just heard you." He told her ending with a smirk that made me laugh a bit. I turn to see her face turn red and look around seeing everyone was giving her the dirtiest looks I have ever seen on their faces. To me this was funny, well and to the Cullens. 

When I got home the rest of the school has spread rumors and now Charlie is stressed but then I told him that Isabella 'Swan' isn't even blood related to him which made him super happy. I told him not to mention anything besides to Billy because Billy is the only one other than the Cullens that know what I am and know what I can do. 

Well thats not true, the wolves know aswell. Well Sam, Jared and Paul. Paul is a completely different story for me, hes hostile sometimes towards me. Mostly because who my mate is, but it's not like he can do anything.

Jared is the funny sweet wolf that I always see the first thing I go into the woods. Since his mom isn't around anymore because she was killed by the nomads he looks up to me as a mother which is very sweet.

Sam.... God Sam is another story as well. Sam was rude at first, but since me and Emily are thick and thin now he likes me. I mean its natural to think I would hurt Emily or the whole town because of how much power I have. I'm the only Bennett witch, that isn't male that has magic right now. Theres 2 other ones but they are males who stick to themselves. They know about me but hasn't shown up yet, which is shocking. Bennett's are known to protect their own and be overly motheringly protective. I mean I am but I wasn't that way with Sheila.

I look outside my window with a smile when I catch glimpse of Jared's wolf and run out before tackling his wolf to the ground making him huff at me, "Surprise." I grin at him and kiss his nose before getting off him and he lays down in my lap. "Paul around?" I question him making him shake his head. "Ah Sam got you alone around my house this afternoon." He nods before nuzzling into me. "You know Edward wont like this cuddly Jared person, Jare. He will be jealous he didn't get any." he huffs which I see amusement in his eyes. I glare at him, "Thats what you want!" I throw my hands in the air and lay my head down on the ground. "I feel betrayed here." I look to see Alice in a tree above me with Edward looking amused but Edward looks pouty before joining us.

I smile up at Alice making her shake her head and dash away. "Hey! Say hi to Jazzy for me!" I shout back hearing a faint "Fine!" before I don't hear her voice anymore. I look towards Jared seeing him curled up against Edwards lap, "See this is a strange sight, vampire and shifter." Jared's ear twitches making me look around and huff out a groan. "Eddieeee" I wine towards him making him look at me in annoyance and slight amusement. "What." He questions me making me grin before I kiss his cheek making him chuckle at me before returning it. 

I tap on Jareds head a hour later, Edward has to go and so do I and his patrol ended like 23 minutes ago and Sam called asking for him. "Jare go home, me and Edward has stuff to get done." He wines but licks both of us before dashing away before we could glare at him. "He likes to annoy us doesn't he?" I say to Edward causing him to snort and nod. "He thought 'Love you guys.' to us before I didn't hear his thoughts anymore." I hear that and my heart flutters. I love it when Jared loves us. He hasn't called us mom or dad but we know he wants too, but just hasn't had the courage. Not that we would be mad, but thats just Jared being Jared. I look up towards the house frowning when I see Isabella step away once we step out of the tree line. "She was watching again." I tell Edward making him scoff, "Isn't she always?" sounding annoyed with the human already.

I feel the same way Eddie, I feel the same way.