Young Love

MB PART 11:

{Recap of part 10}

GABEE POV:

I went to go get the door. It was way too early for company, but you never know. I walked through the living room and Ray's lazy behind was sitting down watching TV.

Gabee: did you not hear the doorbell go off?

Ray: yup

Gabee: (rolls eyes) well why didn't you get up.

Ray: Cause you're at it.

Gabee: (smacks lips) whatever

I go up to the door and open it.... I can't believe he was standing in front of my face...

PART 11:

Diggy was right there... At my front door step with a pink rose. I was still in my Victoria Secret Pj top with hareems and vans on. He was just standing there in the doorway looking at me.

(Gabee's outfit >>>>> http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=52000587 )

Gabee: Well... Good morning to you too handsome hahaha

Diggy: You.. Morning... Beautiful...

Gabee: Uhhhhh can I get a repeat and with a full sentence please.

Diggy: (comes to reality) Oh! I'm sorry! Hahaa uhh I'ma start over. (hands Gabee her pink rose) Haha good morning beautiful.

Gabee: Haha awww good morning Diggy. Thanks for the flower.

Diggy: Only for the most beautiful girl in the world <3

I start blushing. I lead him in the living room where Ray was still lazily at the couch. He looks over at me then Diggy.

Ray: Hey dude! What's good? What are you doing here?

Diggy: Hahaha nothing much. Just came to see this beautiful girl holding my hand and just chill with y'all to the day.

Ray looks at him with a confused look... But I kept it moving and too Diggy to the kitchen where everyone was.

PRINCE POV:

I went upstairs to go wake up my angel <3 When I got up in the room her body was faced toward the window. Light gently caressed her angelic face. I slid behind her and whispered into her ear.

Prince: Baby... Wake up. I love you.

She slowly turned over and I swear it was like the first time I met her all over again. I guess the look on my face gave her a bit of curiosity.

Lexi: You ok babe?

Prince: (in awe) I... I'm fine. I just... I love you.

She has the biggest grin on her face. She then rolls over on me and kisses me.

Lexi: I love you more.

I began kissed her. From her lips to her neck and soon it began into a make out session. This was perfect and she was all I wanted and dreamed of. I slowly pull away and her eyes were closed. She was beautiful. I don't know how many times I could say that.... She lays her head on my chest and I rub her back.

Prince: Lexi...

Lexi: yeah babe?

Prince: You know I love you right?

Lexi: (looks at him) Yeah of course I do.

Prince: And I know you love me.... Don't you?

Lexi: With every inch of my body... You are the only one who has my heart. You will always be the only one who will ever have my heart. You're it for me. I promise.