I Love... I Love... I dont know

MB Part 14:

{Recap of part 13}

PRINCE POV:

We were all waiting to be called out and all we could hear is the fans screaming.

DJ Announcer: Y'all ready for some Mindless Behavior! naw naw naw I said are y'all ready for Mindless Behavior!

The crowd began roaring louder. I looked over at Lexi who was in a line holding the girls hands. She looked at me and she looked nervous. I gave her a smile and I knew the show was gonna be great.... Just because I had the fellas with me, by my side & Lexi.. I also had my best fiends.

DJ Announcer: GIVE IT UP FOR MIND-LESS BE-HAVIOR!!!!!!!!!!

I looked at Prod and he headed out first.

Prod: Showtime.

PART 14:

Ray: (yelling at the crowd) What's up mindless fans! Are y'all ready to have a great time tonight? I said are y'all ready to have a great time tonight!!!!

The crowd roars louder. I look behind me and I see the girls in their positions; ready as ever.

Prince: Yo Prod! I think before we get started, we need to introduce our new dancers.

Prod: I think So too bruh. Ladies?! (points towards them) the spotlight is yours.

Mya: (yelling at the fans) Hey guys it's Mya!

Dev: Hey guys I'm Dev!

Gabee: Hey it's ya girl Gabee!

N3RDy: Yo I'm N3RDy!

Bria: I'm Bria!

Lexi: And I'm yours truly, Lexi and we are

Girls: THE MATRIOTIC MISSFITS!!!!!

The crowd went wild and the show started.

GABEE POV:

I can't believe that I'm up here dancing for a living. Dancing with the girls I love and now I have the guys as my best friend. This was the time of my life.

(skips to the end of the concert)

PROD POV:

The show was great and the crew and I headed back to the buses. We all took our showers, ate, & headed to our bunks. I was on my way to sleep when I felt the lips of Mya. I peaked my eyes open and I looked at her beautiful face.

Mya: Sorry babe. I didn't mean to startle you. You can go on to sleep.

Prod: Mmmm but now I wanna be kissed ahahaha

Mya: hahaha but you're sleepy

Prod: No (yawns) I'm not.

Mya: Hahaha don't lie to me, baby you're sleepy.

Prod: Well can I at least have one more kiss goodnight.

Mya: ahaha fine. Just one though.

I pull her on top of me and she laid there on my chest, looking into my eyes. I moved her bang from in front of her face and she shied away. I took her chin into my hand and led her lips to mine. When her lips began kissing mine, there I knew I really truly loved her. I felt a spark between us ignite. When we got done kissing, she laid there on top of my chest and as we were swiftly falling asleep, I whispered into her ear.

Prod: (whispers) I love you Mya Renee Davis <3

Mya: I love you more Prodigy. <3

RAY POV: