AMBUSHED

CHRIS POV:

Lex & Bro Had been gone for a minute so I decided to go back up to Cairo's room & get back to work. I don't what was up with them two, but they're moving too fast to be so real. TYGA my bro, Lex is my lil sis & I don't want no one getting hurt.... Especially Lex considering her previous encounters over the last couple of hours. I love them both so I'll do anything I can to help my people out. My thoughts were soon interrupted by Ty & Lex entering the room.

TYGA: Woah man... You've totally outdone yourself!

Chris: Haha man I'm not even done, what are you talking about dude.

Tyga: Well what you got so far is amazing.

Lex: He's right Chris... You're really amazing...beyond amazing.

Chris: I appreciate it y'all. I hope lil man likes it as much as you guys do.

Tyga: Oh trust me. HE WILL. He's gonna go Buck wild when he sees this. I can't thank you enough man for coming through with the dub boy!

Chris: you already know I got you bro! Fam for life.

Tyga: yessir! Haha but let me holla at you right quick outside for a minute.

Chris: Aight, be back Lex. Haha don't tear up nothin!

Lex: Bih bye! I ain't a child haha matter of fact I'm just gonna go dip in the pool and mind my business ya heard me haha

Tyga: haha alright, be safe!

Lex: I will, thanks

She soon made her way out of the room, so Chris & I could talk.

Chris: So what's up dude. You look like you got a load on your mind. Speak.

Tyga: Do you believe in love at first sight... As cheesy as it sounds.

Chris: it's not cheesy at all.. I believe in it.

Tyga: I think I'm feeling that towards Lex man...

Chris: Nah bro... Wait.. You're serious?!

Tyga: Of course I am man. As soon as I saw her she took my breath away & when she left, I felt something missing.

Chris: oh my gah man... You know she just broke off her engagement to her last boyfriend right? Cause he cheated on her & got the girl pregnant & after he apologized to her she found him in their compound sitting at a candle light dinner with the same girl he cheated with and got a baby by... That's why she's staying with me now, so she can get back on her feet & get herself together. She hasn't felt loved in a long time.. Even her brother came back into her life after abusing her & she's still dealing with that. I know you my bro & she's my sis, but I don't want her to get hurt. I know how you are man.. You see something new & golden and just gotta get it. She's a wonderful woman man & I want her treated right.

Tyga: I'm hearing you man I'm hearing you. I don't ever want her to hurt like that again.

Chris: well I hope you're listening too. Whatever y'all decide to do is y'alls choice, but just don't hurt her. She cannot go through anything else man.