Sorry

{Recap of Part 24:}

JACOB POV:

I was on the other line with Lexi when it kind of got awkward. The last time she saw me was in the middle of her touring with the guys. We all hung out after one of their shows at my hotel room. We were playing truth or dare.

[JACOB'S FLASHBACK:]

Roc: Lexi, Truth or Dare

Lexi: Truth

Roc: Hmm... Okay. So who's someone you've had a crush on BEFORE you met any of us?

Lexi: Oh my gosh Roc Royal is this a trick?

Roc: Haha no answer the question!

Lexi: Oh my gosh.... Okay don't judge, but... Jacob.. Latimore over here *points at him*

Ray: Damn, you like both Jacobs huh?

Lexi: Uh.. No I love Jacob Emmanuel, my boyfriend. I like Jake as a friend now

[Flashback ends]

I gotta admit, that kinda hurt me when she said she just likes me as a friend, but she WAS in a relationship so what was I to do. Truth be told.. I did like her and I still do at this very moment.

Jacob: yeah I remember...

Lexi: Haha yep..

There was a long silence until I broke it.

Jacob: Lexi...

Lexi: Yeah Jake?

Jacob: Remember when you admitted to liking me..

Lexi: yeah I -(-gco)

Jacob: Well I never got the chance to tell you that I liked you... I still do... I think I may be in love with you.

Lexi: Jacob... What?

Jacob: Yeah... I have had feelings for you since I first met you.. But I never let it show cause we're supposed to be "just friends" and I don't want to mess that up for us. But I'm coming to take care of you because -(-gco)

Lexi: you saw an opportunity...

Jacob: of fixing your heart... Maybe more than that..

Lexi: Jacob I don-(-gco)

Jacob; I'm coming whether or not you like it. And if you don't pick me up tomorrow, you know I'll just get a ride and come find you.

Lexi: Jacob...

Jacob: Yes...

Lexi: I can't let you love me... Like the way you want to.. Or the way I think you do..

Jacob: And what is that way?

Lexi: Falling in love with me... I can't let you do that.

Jacob: What if I already fell?

Lexi: Then I suggest you fall in love with someone else cause I'm no good..

Jacob: What do you mean you're no good? Bae you're so good in so many ways, it confused me how bad something so good can look and make a man like me feel.

Lexi:Well I'm sorry.. I am not good enough soo... How about we just leave this conversation where it's at and our friendship at a friend zone. I'll pick you up tomorrow okay? Thanks for everything. Goodnight, goodbye and I love you Jake.

With that, she hung up in my ear. I was feeling so accomplished but so confused. I wasn't trying to force her to be with me or even thinking about anything in that nature... Not yet.. But one thing I did know was that she loved Princeton and I both... This was a problem.. I thought about this as I drifted to sleep. We will talk about this tomorrow when she picks me up.