How Many Drinks?

{Recap of Part 25:}

PRINCE POV:

I had to leave out of that room... To know I hurt her so bad... To see I disappointed her and broke her heart.. I couldn't take it. This guilt inside of me is just choking me by my neck. I can't breathe and I feel sick to my stomach. She's the only girl... The only woman in my life that grew to love me for me... All of my exes have either used me, cheated on me, or just down right not right for me... I realized that I messed up something sooo beyond perfection. She was soo right for me and I lost her...

Lexi: Hey... I came to check on you... If that's okay with you..

By this time, I was hyperventilating with tears streaming down my face, holding my chest where my heart was.

Prince: uh yeah... I'm fine. You don't need to check on me though.. Why would you after I hurt you so bad.

Lexi: look... Can you just listen to what the hell I have to say before you jump down your own throat.

I didn't know exactly what to say or do after that....

PART 26:

Lexi: Look.. I am tired of trying to hide from you.. I'm tired of trying to find ways to avoid you. I know you're tired of me doing that to you as well so I'm gonna keep my distance by asking Jacob can I stay with him... It's the best thing right now. ..

Prince: For you or me?! I need you here so we can work this out. So I can fix what I messed up!

Lexi: I just need some space right now... It's all too much... & Jacob is gonna help me.

Prince: You mean him taking you from me...

Lexi: Look it's not (-gco)

Prince: Don't lie to me. I see the way he looks at you, holds you when he gives you a hug, & admires you when you laugh... He's in love with you! Well Im in love with you! I just hope you're still in love with me... Because I'm still so madly in love with you...

Lexi: Of course I still love you... If I didn't, I wouldn't be hurting this much..

Prince: I'm sorry... I really am.

Lexi: I know.. But sorry doesn't always fix things.. Especially a broken heart.

Prince: Can we talk this out somewhere... I just wanna talk to you. I just want to tell you what happened that night.... I owe you some type of explanation.

Lexi: I don't think I'm ready for that... To hear what happened... I don't think I could handle it.

Prince: Please??

She glared at me for a moment... Like she was trying to figure out if it was worth it.

Lexi: Fine... Where though?

Prince: The beach.... I know it's a calm place for both of us.

Lexi: Well I guess we can go tell the others. We can have a bonfire after we talk or whatever. We can stop and get some Chipotle too cause I'm hungry haha

Prince: Alright... & that's the first time I've heard you laugh in a while... I miss that. I hope to hear it more often again.

Lexi: I don't know....Maybe.

With that, we both headed into the living room with the others.

Lexi: Hey y'all. Lets go to the beach and hang.. I want to have a bonfire tonight.

Ray: That sounds cool. I'm down.

Bria: You know I'm down.

Ace & N3RDY: Haha yeaaaahh