𝘵𝘩𝘳𝘦𝘦

𝐋𝐞𝐨𝐧𝐚𝐫𝐝𝐨 𝐏𝐨𝐯

𝐋𝐞𝐨𝐧𝐚𝐫𝐝𝐨 𝐏𝐨𝐯

These few days have been a mess. Trying to find her home address had taken forever and I was slowly becoming impatient.

"Leonardo get that twig out of your ass. It's 1 am and you have these people working so much." Gio told me, it was at least midnight and we- well my team were still up constantly trying to find her address.

For some odd reason, it was hard to find, I don't know if it is because everyone was tired or just because she lived in an unknown area but it was testing my patience.

"Has anyone got any hits!" I groaned, sitting back in my office chair closing my eyes to the noise of Guiseppe's chair spinning around the desks. "I do!" Flinging open an eye, I saw Guiseppe already up and rushing towards my employee who had gifted us with the glorious news.

"Where!" I asked.

"How far away?" Gio asked swiftly, tapping; moving the mouse a few more times he finally answered.

"A short ten-minute drive." She was literally in my team's eye range this whole time and they've just found her?!

Speaking firmly I grabbed everyone's attention, their eyes filled with the hope that I was about to share the good news with them, "That's easy enough to get to. Let's head out in the morning. You are all dismissed."

With that, the place was empty within seconds and I stood there looking right at the aerial image of her flat block.

"This is going to be a lot of fun."

..

Slowly pulling into the petite car pack, I gave my team a small pep talk. "Let's be kind and gentle. There's a child so no unnecessary use of vulgar language, please and if she asks what my personality is, what do you say?"

Looking through the mirror, my brother was holding his lips tight. I knew his head was growing crazy at how much I wanted them to toot my own horn.

"That you are kind-"

"Extremely."

"That you are extremely kind, understanding; compassionate. Also, the fact you love children." Exemplary remembering. "Ben fatto." Clasping my shaking hands, I was finally ready to head inside. (Well done)

With my brothers with me, I felt sounder as they would guide me in many ways making sure I didn't embarrass or slip up with my smooth talk operations.

Guiseppe was in a long-time relationship which gave me comfort in asking for tips on how to do- or even compete with- his loving ways.

"Secondly, if by any means this doesn't go my way and my sweet talk doesn't convince her to join me in Italy. The van is going to be of use, capito?" (got it?)