𝚙𝚛𝚘𝚕𝚘𝚞𝚐𝚎.

𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐝 𝐏𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧

𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐝 𝐏𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧

At a family event to celebrate the long, life of Thema. Ebony's mother had been battling Breast Cancer for 3 years. Even though she was fighting her, she couldn't bear the pain.

As she rested in her sleep, God finally let her rest forever, reaching out to her hand. She took it gratefully, making a zip-line for Heaven's Gates.

The family knew it was coming, however, they hadn't prepared for it to happen so soon. However, God always has the right plan. It was for the best.

"Dear Lord,

We are so grateful that you have made us all in your image, giving us gifts and talents with which to serve you. Thank you for Thema's life, and all the years we shared with her. We lift her to you today, in honour of the good we saw in her and the love we felt from her. Please give us the strength to leave her in your care, in the knowledge of eternal life through Jesus Christ.
Amen"

The church all repeated the last word, tear-stained faces. Although this was a sad day, Denzel had planned to let everyone go home with some lifting sprite, and maybe some even drunk.

Just as it had asked on Thema's will.

'I want everyone to leave with the feelings of my presence and a smile, don't forget the feeling of rum taking over your body.'

The night was lively, and going well for everyone. After a few sniffles, however, they covered them up for Thema knowing she was watching down with a smile on her face.

A few stranglers came in, and the church welcomed them the more being there would make her name known and people hear her story.

In that group was Leonardo Mattia, the next Heir of the Italian Mafia.

Unknown in the Caribbean, he came for a trip of peace and relaxation. A time to

unwind and let all the stress go away.

Everyone needs a treat once in a while.

As his brother, Gio, got caught up with one of the Elders telling him all about Thema's life, and her wonderful accomplishments.

Leonardo decided to walk up to the girl who had been in his vision since he walked through the beaded door.

"Hey, you alright?" He questioned, her tear-stained face worried him. "Oh...yeah. It just sunk in that she's gone." He skimmed her face, his eyes travelled to her black loose dress. I sticker just under the, on the sleeve, saying 'A daughter of a legend.'

He sighed, feeling bad for the poor girl. "I saw the banners outside, I don't think she would want you to be crying. She seems very funny, from the Facebook tweets stuck around the room." He lightly laughed, a bigger one left her lips, a full-blown smile across it.