𝘧𝘰𝘶𝘳

𝐋𝐞𝐨𝐧𝐚𝐫𝐝𝐨 𝐏𝐨𝐯

𝐋𝐞𝐨𝐧𝐚𝐫𝐝𝐨 𝐏𝐨𝐯

Sitting back I rested my rough hand on her thigh, her body slumped on my shoulder. Her breath was slow yet it almost seemed like she was sleeping.

Well she was she didn't know it, I wonder what she was thinking probably about how she was going to kick my ass. Or maybe eve-

"That was interesting." Gio relaxed, sitting up whilst he buckled Imani into her child seat. "Very, she think I'm ass." He scorned putting some toy pony in Imani's lap as she began recreating with it.

"I can vouch for that, I would too." Imani began chortling like a manic making me look back in my seat, mindful to not make Eb slip off her cushion- my shoulder.

Trying to relax, I watched content knowing the shit storm that was about to occur yet that wasn't as important. Watching my daughter play, was more important.

"I'm hungry..." I looked over seeing Imani pouted, slowly looking down to my left. My finger grazed on the button under the shiny window, suddenly a hidden compartment popped up.

Sweet Galour is on show, from Cadbury milk bars to strawberry laces. Her- and my mouth drooled, at the sight of cavity central.

"Sweets!" She shrieked, a cheesy, bright smile formed on her face. "Pass me a Lindor," Gio asked, peering over her shoulder, seeing all the sweets.

"How come I've never seen this?"

I shrugged, "You never asked." He rolled his eyes, beaming as Imani handed him a Lindor. The craving for the smooth chocolate was killing me, yet I couldn't move, not wanting to disrupt Ebony from her forced, long-lasting nap.

A short smile appeared on my face, and my eyes scanned across her shining skin. A glow that warmed my speedily beating heart, "I don't want to see you occhio di merda her." I scoffed at his sexual remark, rolling my eyes as he snorted. (eye fucking)

"Choco." She shoved a massive bar of Dairy Milk into his face, the loud purple colour scaring him. Catching his breath, I laughed along with Imani's captivating giggle in harmony with mine.

Our similarities seemed to become endless. Our eyes, the way her hair lay, small mannerisms. The lot.

"Why don't you slow down, you get tummy aches." I'm sure I sounded like an idiot, my English isn't 100 maybe, 70 or 80 on a good day. In my head, I'm a modern-day Shakespeare.

Reluctantly placing the chocolate down, the car swiftly pulled onto the airport's strip. "We've arrived, Signore." Nodding, Gio swiftly threw Imani's bag over his broad shoulder. "Thank you." Lifting her head, I carefully placed her in my arms.

I felt my breath grow heavy, acting as if a single loud noise would wake her. "Hurry up." Gio groaned, rolling his eyes before watching Imani try to crawl up the steps into the plane. "Wait." I groaned, carrying her bridal style.