Chapter -6

This is a Plumeria flower, it represents spring, love , birth and new beginning. This is my favourite flower (Luna says to Malcolm)

Luna's eyes shot open.
' It's time , today I will go to Pacheco Village and maybe I finally find some more details about my past.'

Rebecca comes after knocking on the bedroom door.

Rebecca: Miss. T are you awake , shall I get the bath ready for you?

Luna: Yes please, Malcolm will be here in an hour or two, so you both also get ready we mustn't be late.

Malcolm comes exactly at 10 am . Luna Rebecca and Teresa are ready to leave.

Malcolm: Hello ladies, are you all ready?

"Yes we are "( in chorus)

Malcolm: Wow ! You are excited! He smiles.
So it will take around 5 hours to reach Pacheco. So make yourself comfortable.
Tia will you please join me in n the front seat!

Luna: sure

Malcolm: It has been quite a while since I last went there, I am planning to show you all the places I used to go.

Do you remember anything from when you lived there?

Luna: Not much , but I remember some places like the Highschool, Plumeria garden, Madam Coco's Cafe , oh and water tank. I remember faintly about those places. Most of them are memories when I was 9 or 10 .

'I also remember the rose garden and the path in the forest which was short cut to our university, i remember walking on the path while holding your hand Alex.'

The rest of the journey went by while making small talks and listening to music.
They reached Pacheco Village around 4pm . Since they took break for an hour.

Malcolm: Welcome to Mandes Villa . This is our farm house. This is where I lived back when I was in college. The main Mansion is going under some repair work so I brought you here

This is Mr. James, He takes care of the Villa

James: Cavin James at your service. You must be tired from your journey, let me show you your room. You can get fresh while my wife Gabriella will prepare your early dinner. If you need anything just ring the bell we will be here at your service.

Malcolm: Yes let's quickly freshen up, I am starving, aren't you too? You didn't eat when we stopped for break also.

Luna: umm... A little hehehe.

Coelho Hotels Office

Maria: Where did you say you  sent her?

Jacob: Pacheco Village with Malcolm.

Maria: Are you out of your mind Jacob. How can you send her so far . She didn't even recover completely.

Jacob: Relax, Malcolm is there. I am sure he will take good care of her. Besides she also took the twins with her.

Maria: How many times did I tell you , i do not trust that Malcolm boy. And why Pacheco Village of all places?

Jacob: Oh come on Maria! I don't understand why you are so sceptical about Malcolm . He is Tia's fiance and these past few months didn't get prove his love for our daughter enough? And why can't she go to Pacheco Village?
Ever since we brought her back from there you didn't let her visit that place even once. What are you so worried about?

Maria: Do you not know why that you are asking me? Ofcourse what can I expect for you to understand, you have no idea what i went through to keep Tia in control after we came here .
You just left for your business trip it was i who took care of her .
......I don't want to hear anything else from you.
Call Malcolm and tell him to bring her back and if he can't , I will go and pick he up myself.

Jacob: Don't overreact, it is only matter of 2 days then they will be back .

Maria: Jaco...

Jacob: Enough!

Pacheco Village next morning
At the dining table while eating breakfast.

Malcolm: Tell me which place you want to visit first? I'll take you there after my meeting.

Luna: Well as I told  you, I don't remember much. But I would like to see the university.

Malcolm: University? Oh right you must not have seen it from inside. It's actually great my meeting is nearby only so why don't you take a look at the inner premises while i attend the meeting. After that we can visit other places!

Luna : yeah that sounds great.

Umm this scone tastes amazing!
You have to give me the recipe.

Malcolm: (smile) Sure I'll ask Gabriella . Here  Take some more .

Coelho Hotels Office

Secretary: Sir , Mr. Lazarus Mandes is here to see you.

Jacob: What?
..... Ok send him in.

Welcome my friend! How are you doing?

Lazarus: i am doing well. How are you?

Jacob: I am doing well too, so what gives me the pleasure to see you here?

Lazarus : I just missed you . Hahaha

Jacob: Really! Hahaha.
.... Come have a seat .

Lazarus: So how's your business going?

Jacob: It is going as good  as my old shoulder can take the load.

I am waiting for Tia to quickly get back to health and take over the business.
Once she is better I don't want to waste anymore time and start training her.

Lazarus: I hope she is doing well. I also can't wait to welcome her formally to the family.

Jacob smiles.

You know it has been quite sometime since our kids got engaged. I was thinking why don't you send her to Mandes Estate for a few days. That way she will get a taste of how it feels to be the lady of the house and it will also contribute in bringing two of them closer and help them decide when they want to get married.

To tell you the truth I am really greedy to get my grandchild sooner.
I promise she will not lack anything.

Jacob: I understand how you feel. I also am eager to see our children settle down and do well. But because of the accident Maria is deeply worried about Tia. She is even fussing about how Tia went for an outing for only 2 days, I can't imagine what will she react like if I try to convince her about this situation .