Insane

.......

"Well well well, who do we have here?," The principal calls at me as im jogging down the hallway. Mr. Jones has always tried to get me in trouble although he never succeeds. His face wrinkly and eyebrows are strained together giving him a malicious look. "Up to trouble again Chris?"

"Nah, not today just here trying to get to class" I answer giving him a smirk. I walk away trying to avoid eye contact with him. He literally gets me sick with his face. I try my best to avoid looking at it.

"Heard about the fire yesterday boy?" Mr. Jones yells after me. I knew this was going to come up. He really doesn't like me. Not new.

"Yep i did sort of " i answer without looking at him.

"Ill keep an eye on you and believe me ,i'm sure your up to something "

I walk away without saying another word. I'm just not going to deal with him anymore.

.......

"Late again Chris?" Mrs. Haynes says frowning and in a casual way. Wow I'm amazed that Mrs. Haynes actually acts as if its normal for me to be late. Its like she already expects me to. Well, Well sure feeling special am I?

I look around trying to focus in my surroundings.Just like I expected Mia is straightforward looking at me rolling her eyes. Like couldn't she just not. I try to focus on my work instead.Did I just say work? Yep I'm surely going insane. Since when do I actually focus on school.Mrs. Haynes starts passing the tests. I totally forgot about this crap. I mean I know I'm going to fail anyways. Why worry?I work as many problems as I can and yes like any bad boy I am I guessed in about 99% of the test. I stand out proudly turning in my test. I offer Mrs. Haynes a smile which she absolutely doesn't return. Anyways I'm still happy. A minute to the bell.

"RR-ING" the bell rings. Yesss!! thanks god i'm finally out of here. I ran as fast as i can. Maybe I can still get some practice hours for boxing.That's my priority right now. As I run I noticed I bumped into someone and heard their books drop. Who cares right? I mean everyone loves me who is going to blame me for a pair of books on the floor.

"Hey pick it up right now?" a voice calls from behind me. I recognize it immediately. It has to be Mia.

I turn around and yep just as i expect it Mia is standing there straightly looking at me with a straight killer face. Yep such drama she is. Her hair is cut straight over her shoulders and her brown eyes glitter with rage and anger at me.

I smirk trying to showoff to her that she can't tell this boy what to do.

"Why should I?" I say challenging her to answer.

"Never mind your just a stupid guy that can't help but have no respect towards others " Mia states as she reaches down to pick up her books. "Just go away jerk"

I walk closer. I mean she just called me a jerk. How many times has she called me that since I met her. Like a million! Well maybe I'm exaggerating but that word is truly offending me and trust me I'm very emotional. Nah! Who am I kidding , I'm truly not. But still!!!

" Why do you call me like that? " I say trying to show defiance.

"What are you talking about?"

"All this about me being a jerk I mean you don't know me like that and well yea I bumped into you and what " "You should know I don't care sweetheart" I can feel my pulse increasing and her eyes shatter with a bit of confusion. Its probably a good time to leave. I can't bear looking at her right now.

I walk away feeling proud of putting her in her place but still kind of confused on what I just told her. I mean I don't know her either and ever since I met her I've been rude to her. I mean I don't know better. Who can blame me?

"Maybe your right" She yells back. "You don't care about bumping into me or anyone else and actually apologizing because the only thing you care about is YOU- It's all about YOU!"

Mia POV

I can't believe this guy. He has no manners or respect. Who does he think he is? He can't just bump into me. I'm going to show him that I can play at his level. Look at him thinking he has the whole school at his feet. As I yelled back at him I could feel some girls eyes smiling at my frustration. They are all with him. They fall at his feet and the worst is he isn't even worth it but only I can see it.

Chris POV

At least I was able to get some 15 minutes of practice. Coach said I was to tight and that I had to get loose before the big game. I guess I need to work harder. I mean who can practice good when someone just offended you. I can still hear her words:

"It's all about You"

I mean who is she to judge me like that. She knows nothing about me and yet she gets me where it hurts. Now that I think about it who do I care about besides me? Well I sure cause chaos in class. I get some laughs and I make the chicks blush. Besides that I'm not sure. Maybe Jill. No I have never done nothing nice for him. Actually he's always been there for me but yea I guess it's his choice. My mom? No I'm just a pain in the neck for her. Jack? He's just a kid and believe me we only get along when we play video games. Not much I guess. Well I guess maybe she is right. Am I going insane? Or am I just a selfish rat?