chapter three: sakonji urokodaki

The demon growled again "hey I was here first going away you stupid bug" spoke the demon. Aurora looked at the demon and the demon attacked aurora and tanjiro went wide-eyed. Aurora blocked the attack and then uzui came out of the box and kicked the demons head off. The body attacked uzui and the head grow arms and attack aurora and aurora threw the axe. 

The demon tried to get away from the axe 'my body is dead' thought the demon. Aurora looked at the demon and saw it was still alive and she grabbed a rock "your not going to kill the demon with that" spoke a person and tanjiro, nezuko, aurora looked at the guy "then how" asked tanjiro. "You use a nichirin weapon" answered aurora and the person looked at her "your smart and correct i'm sakonji urokodaki and i'm assuming your aurora" spoke the guy and aurora nodded conforming what he assumed. 

Aurora smiled "that tanjiro and nezuko so where is the demon" spoke urokodaki and aurora sighed "well it turned day so probably in the house and aurora came in the house and grabbed the box with uzui in it.  Aurora found urokodaki buried the people "alright follow me and keep up" spoke urokodaki. Urokodaki ran off and aurora and nezuko and tanjiro followed and urokodaki notice that aurora was keeping up and he smiled 'she has promise' thought urokodaki. 

The four made it to urokodaki's house and went inside and urokodaki sighed "let's see the demon" spoke urokodaki and aurora put the basket off her back, and she sighed "you can come out now uzui" spoke aurora and uzui came out. Urokodaki looked at uzui and sighed uzui looked at urokodaki and walked up to him and patted his head and sakonji sighed "she means no harm, but you'll have to keep sure of that" spoke urokodaki and aurora nodded "I know I understand" spoke aurora. 

Urokodaki sighed and looked at aurora and smiled "so you will find a cure" spoke urokodaki and aurora nodded "I will help her" spoke nezuko and tanjiro. Urokodaki smiled "I will have to train all three of you" spoke urokodaki and aurora smiled and nodded. Aurora smiled they all went to sleep the next day. They got up and ate and uzui fell asleep and they walked outside, and they started to train to use water breathing but aurora couldn't, so she ended up making her own and that is ice breathing.

Urokodaki was impressed and they trained and trained day after day. Urokodaki looked at the three training 'so these four are the ones you sent me giyuu there impressive' thought urokodaki. Aurora and tanjiro were training against one another and aurora beat tanjiro in the duel.