Chapter six: a mission

Urokodaki headed aurora a box so uzui could be in that instead of with a blanket on his head. They left and headed north to see if they can kill this demon so everyone can be save and not worry about the demon. Aurora ran and so did the other two following close behind they found a strange guy who lost a young girl. Aurora and nezuko and tanjiro looked at him "mr kazumi can you tell us what happen last night" asked aurora and the guy looked at her "t-this thing took satoko" spoke kazumi "we were just walking at night, and something took her" informed kazumi and aurora nodded "you have to believe me" spoke kazumi "I do believe you" spoke aurora. 

Aurora took off after hearing a sound and nezuko, tanjiro and kazumi ran after her they got to a place, and aurora grabbed a girl and jumped back, and a demon came out and looked at aurora "hey I have to eat that girl before she turns 16" spoke the demon and aurora looked around.  "Chill I ate a lot of girls after 16 they are all delicious" spoke a two horned demon and aurora looked at them and grabbed her sword.

Aurora pulled her swords and looked at the demons and slashed at them and the demon dodge a third one came out and aurora dodged him. Nezuko and tanjiro helped aurora but they were struggling and a demon attacked aurora from behind when the box was kicked open and uzui kicked the two horned demon. The horned demon went wide-eyed and saw a girl wearing a black shirt and a white skirt and notice that girl was a demon. 'What is a demon doing helping a human' thought the two horned demon.

"Uzui can you deal with that one while I deal with they other two tanjiro nezuko can you help her" said aurora and they nodded and uzui took off and kicked the two horned demon surprising it. Nezuko and tanjiro joined the battle and uzui and them kept fighting the demon uzui looked over at kazumi and the girl and saw the kamado family in them and patted their heads. Uzui looked at the demons and kicked them sending the demon flying the demon came back and cut uzui forehead and uzui attacked him still and tanjiro was able to behead the demon and aurora came back and saw this and smiled. "We did it" celebrated tanjiro they looked at kazumi "sorry about satoko" spoke aurora then they left. 

Uzui got back in the box and they walked to a road and found a place to rest when suddenly two people wearing the demon slayer uniforms appeared one of them the group recognized one the female with the mismatch hoari "giyuu-san you need something" asked aurora and the other person chuckled. "Ara~ara tomoika-san you know these kids" spoke the black to purple haired demon slayer. "Hi i'm shinobu kocho the insect hashira" spoke the black to purple haired male and they all looked at him "I know your names now can we see the demon" asked shinobu and giyuu sighed. 

Aurora set the box down and uzui came out and looked at the two and recognized giyuu and looked at shinobu. "So that the demon" spoke shinobu "ara~ara tomoika-san told me the demon was 6'6" spoke shinobu and uzui looked at him. "Thats because she is 6'6" spoke aurora and uzui grew to her full height and shinobu looked up at her. Nezuko looked at them "so why are you two here" asked tanjiro and the two hashira looked at them "we are here to take your sister to the demon slayer boss" spoke shinobu.