Soliloquy Pt.4: You Can Run, But You Can't Hide...!

Deep Into the Forest...

Ben could've sworn that Penny was here somewhere as He tried to call Her a Couple Times but to No Avail. Until He heard a Meow coming from the Right as it was Penny calling back. He ran into it as The Creature is in Pursuit of Him. As He Reunited with Penny, He heard a Twig Snapped on the Ground. Ben looked around as He tries to Comfort Penny, having no choice but to Run Away for His Dear Life. As He ran, the Creature comes out of the Shadows and asked Him in a Glitchy, Distorted Voice....

A/N: It's in a Wingdings Language so You gotta try and think of a Letter that corresponds the meaning of the Symbol. For those who don't know about it, You can search it on Google Chrome if You'd like... Here's the Example:
1. ☠︎□︎⧫︎♒︎♓︎■︎♑︎ ♓︎⬧︎ 🕈︎□︎❒︎⧫︎♒︎ ⧫︎♒︎♏︎ ☼︎♓︎⬧︎🙵
2. ☠︎⚐︎❄︎☟︎✋︎☠︎☝︎ ✋︎💧︎ 🕈︎⚐︎☼︎❄︎☟︎ ❄︎☟︎☜︎ ☼︎✋︎💧︎😐︎
It means:
1. Nothing is Worth the Risk
2. NOTHING IS WORTH THE RISK

("🕈︎♒︎♏︎❒︎♏︎ ♎︎♓︎♎︎ ⍓︎□︎◆︎ ❄︎☟︎✋︎☠︎😐︎ ✡︎□︎◆︎🕯︎❒︎♏︎ ♑︎□︎♓︎■︎♑︎📪︎ 👌︎□︎⍓︎📬︎📬︎📬︎✍︎

🕈︎♒︎♏︎❒︎♏︎ ♎︎♓︎♎︎ ✡︎□︎◆︎ ☟︎♓︎♎︎♏︎ ⧫︎♒︎♏︎ 😐︎♏︎⍓︎📬︎📬︎📬︎✍︎

🕈︎♒︎♏︎❒︎♏︎ ♓︎⬧︎ ♓︎⧫︎📪︎ 🕈︎♒︎♏︎❒︎♏︎ ♓︎⬧︎ ♓︎⧫︎📬︎📬︎📬︎✏︎✍︎✏︎✍︎")

He was Scared as He heard it and went Deeper into the Forest than Before. He let Penny Go and the Cat followed Him as the Creature is getting near, He hides behind the Tree. Until, there's no sound as it faded out. He looked around and Sighed in Relief as He walks out of His Hiding Spot. Little did He know was that He felt something cold and wet until He realized....

That It was up there waiting for Him to come out of His Hiding Spot. It then pushed Him to a Nearby Tree, choking Him to Death. It then Mandately Interrogates Him asking about the Key, He didn't know what He was talking about. It then pushed Him too Hard on against the Tree until He heard a Crack coming from it. 'He' asked Him in a Grim, Eerily, Demonic Voice that made Him Scared as Heck as He Struggles to get off It's Grip.

Until Suddenly...

The Crack coming from the Tree Opened, Revealing a Candy Themed Door Right Before Them as The Creature Stumbled Down, Screaming in Agony, letting go of Him as He started coughing and Breathe in and out. The Light was so Bright that It made 'Him' Run Away as Soon as Possible....