{Part 24: Menus Onboard} The Argument of Two Rulers

When They got out of the Limo, They were shocked that this... Wasn't what They Expected it to be. The Once Beautiful Place with the Majestic Landscape has become the Opposite of Beauty.

🍓🍰🎩: "This.... Wasn't what I expected it to be..."

🫐🧁/🫐🍰🍩: "Umm... Sir, I hate to break up the silence but what exactly happened here...?"

🍓🍰🎩: "Well... Ever since I first came here having a feast with Ivan, it felt good. But right now, this.... Didn't feel right..."

🟤🌿🚬: "Is that why You're bringing Us here...?"

🍓🍰🎩: "Yes... I suggest We will be staying here for a few days. Now, come along...!"

As They(the Gang) enter the Palace and into the Chambers, They(Stephen) saw Ivan in the Dining Room eating all the Sweets on the Table.

🍓🍰🎩: "What the- Nates what the fuck are You doing here!?"

🍨☦️: "Don't know, just eating sweets perhaps...?"

🍓🍰🎩: "What- no, You supposed to give it to Them! Not feeding it all on Yourself!!! Have You Lost Your Fucking Mind, Ivan!?!?"

🍨☦️: "Do You think I would be needed for THEIR MOTHERFUCKING AID!?!?!?"

🍓🍰🎩: "YES! YOU SUPPOSED TO BE GIVEN RESPECT AND PROSPERITY TO YOUR OWN PEOPLE!!!! NOT RULING THE ENTIRE MOUNTAIN WITH AN IRON FIST!!!!"

🍨☦️: "SO, WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO DO, GO OUT THERE AND DO THEIR MOTHERFUCKING BIDDING EVERY DAY!?!?!?!?"

🍓🍰🎩: "SO THAT THE MOUNTAIN STOOD TALL!!!! BUT ALL YOU EVER DID WAS EATING ALL DAY LONG WITHOUT GIVING IT TO THEM!!!!"

🍨☦️: "AND ALL YOU EVER DID WAS SERVING THE DEVIL ALL THE TIME!!!! YOU EVEN CALL THIS.... MONSTROSITY OUR TRUE SAVIOR!!!!"

🍓🍰🎩: *Eyes Turned Fuchsia Pink* "DON'T YOU FUCKING DARE BADMOUTHING HIM, YOU UNDERSTAND ME IVAN THE TERRIBLE BITCH!?!?"

🍨☦️: *Eyes Turned Fuchsia Pink*
"OH, SO NOW YOU WANNA FUCK WITH ME, DA!?!?!?"

The Argument went on about a minute and so Stephen left the Dining Room, irritated.