Soliloquy The Holy Carol Village (Arc 1) Part 18: Satan Rest Ye Merry Gentleman

At the Holiday Village....

🍓🍰🎩: "We're here....~!"

🍋🍮🌂: "Wow....! It's so cool!!!"

🫐🧁/🫐🍰🍩: *Amazed By The View* "You're right, it IS beautiful...!"

???: "Glad You like it, Young Blueberry..."

They all turned around to see a Man with Dark Brown Hair, and had a Suit with a Gingerbread Man on His Right Shoulder. For who stand before Them was the Ruler of Holiday Village, Gregory Brendan.

🍪🍭👞: "Welcome, Dessertizens of Madeleine County to Holiday Village...! Your Ruler knew who l was so let me to introduce myself as Gregory Brendan. You can call me Mr. Brendan if You'd like."

🍓🍰🎩: "Please to meet You, Gregory... These are My Pie Players and the Tartvey Player with My New Servant and His Friends..." *Gesture His Hand To Them*

🍪🍭👞: "I see... Now right this way, if you please" *Walks Away*

They went inside the Gingerbread House and Gregory's Advisor, Genesis Coupe, Gene for short gave the Madeleians a Tour to the House while Stephen and Gregory went to Their Meeting Room to discuss some Topics. Back with Ben and others, They were helping the sick people giving food and some old clothes to some who needed one. Ben on the other hand, was tasked to give some stuffed toys to some children, in which he find comfortable of. Back with the Two Rulers, They were quite.... Argue about the cause of the Plague and why was it Spreading across half of the Population of Holiday Village and of Mount Selecta. Stephen expectantly surprised to hear about the Plague and that it's almost rapidly spreading. Then, They told Him that the Vaccine shall be in progress soon and once the Vaccine is finished, the Infected Villagers shall be cured in no time. Gregory was sort of reluctant at first about Stephen's hobby of Science, but He then replied with a nod that the Vaccine must be done immediately. Stephen agrees and They both did a handshake and left the Meeting Room. Back at the Chambers, Ben and the others are having fun talking about some stuff. Ben on the other hand, was using a Sketchbook, draw a Picture of the Angel with a Hollyberry Wreath in His Head. He wasn't sure why He drew Him in the first place but He could've sworn that when He sort of zoned out at the Limo, He saw an Holly Angel waving at Him and tell Him in Reverse Tongue that to: "Be Aware of The Envious Entity, For It Will Consume The Innocent Who Are Within The Plague...". He shake his head in thought and continues to draw Him. Out of the Window near Benedict, the same Angel with the Hollyberry Wreath in His Maroon Red Hair looks at the window where Benedict and His Friends were in. He sighed softly and took flight into the Snowy Skies and landed on the tip of the Spire. And when He does, He sees Gabriel floating with Him. The Hollyberry Wreath-wearing Archangel giggled softly.

🫐🍓👼🏼: "I see You kept an Eye on the Madeleians, Brother Raphael..."

🍓🏹👼🏽: *Chuckles Softly* "You really think so, Gabe...?"

🫐🍓👼🏼: "What exactly are You doing Here? You supposed to wait for the Time to come...!"

🍓🏹👼🏽: "I know that...! It's just...- The Plague... It keeps spreading all over both Mount Selecta and Holiday Village! And I have a feeling that the Vaccine... Is no more......"

🫐🍓👼🏼: "Why so Blue all of a sudden...?"

🍓🏹👼🏽: "The Envious Entity... It's here... Somewhere around the Mansion... And well about the Strawberry Ruler... I have a bad feeling that He's up to something..."

🫐🍓👼🏼: "Well, the Parasite is still inside of Him so it's possible that's He was up to no good at all..."

🍓🏹👼🏽: "And the Gatekeeper...?"

🫐🍓👼🏼: "Not yet... Not a single Memory had come back to Him. Let Me know if He's remembering something... Okay...?"

🍓🏹👼🏽: "Sure thing... Hey, Mike should've been really proud of what You're doing right now..."

🫐🍓👼🏼: "He sure do..." *Flies Off*

A/N: Once again, sorry for the long wait... Hope you enjoy...!
This is FreyatheHedgehog, Signing Off...