Soliloquy Pt.8: The Rulers' 24th Birthday Party

As They hear the Clock Chime, a Figure of a Man was then Seen Onstage as the Mist Disappears, Revealing the One who came on Stage was.....

Someone that Ben felt like He had knew Him Before but had Forgotten about It...,

The Ruler Himself, who tipped His Strawberry Shortcake Hat Down, Revealed His Mid Length Brownish Purple Hair with a Few Pink Strands on It.

He put his Hat back on and clears His throat as He picked up a Pink Microphone and started thanking Everyone for Inviting to the Party. They all clapped and cheered a bit louder until He raised His Hand as to tell Them to be Quiet thus, continue to speak.

Timeskip...

He then went on the Announcement, He tell Them this:

"My Announcement is... That I will be Retired as Ruler of Madeleine County, for Now... But don't worry, I will be going to do some Final Moments with My Friends and Mourn the Loss of an Old Advisor of Mine.... So, as Ruler of This County, I will choose each Pie Players to be Titled New Ruler of Madeleine County...! And that I'll be needing a New Muffin Servant to get Along... So without further ado, enjoy the Party Everyone and Good Evening to You All!"

They went on with the Party as Stephen watches Them in the Corner.

Ben on the other hand, looked around the Pavilion feeling like He went Lost and tries to look for Gray and Eddie until He got bumped into a Man in front of Him and was Shocked to see that the Man He bumped into was wearing an Apple Pie Themed Suit in witch, it made Ben thinks that He's the one of the "Pie Players" the Ruler mentioned. He thanked the 4th Player for helping Him in a Different Accent. The Pie Man was then Shocked not only He saw Him somewhere but only His Cerulean Blue Eyes were seen. He told Ben that it's been 4 Months, Ben felt like He knew Him from the Start but doesn't know When only to be interrupted by Ben apologize to Him and heads out to be reunited with Gray.

(A/N: I got lazy...🥲)

Timeskip After the Party....

The People went out of the Pavilion, looking tired and drunk at the same time (Some People were Drunk so...yeah) leaving Ben, Gray and Eddie to be the Last few to leave as Eddie, who was Drunk at that Time, was about to puke and Gray tells Him to throw up in the Corner and He did. Until, They saw Stephen walked up to Them and Greeted like They've Known Each Other like Best Friends. They've talked for a while until Stephen noticed Ben in the Corner waiting for Eddie to be fine, He went closer to Him to Introduce Himself to Him, Ben can now finally get a First glance of Him. Stephen was Amused by His Clothes as if He has never seen a Krispy (Male term for a Donut Themed Person) inside Madeleine County before. He then looked at Gray and tells Him to become His New Advisor. Gray was Dumbfounded by this sudden Request as He asked Him, pointing to Himself. Stephen nodded and tells Him that it's because of Ben and How He First Met Him. From Which Gray then asked if He's okay to bring Eddie and Ben along and Stephen agrees as He takes Them to His Mansion.

At the Mansion...

All Three were Shocked in Awe as They followed Stephen into the Doorstep of the Mansion. There, Stephen was given Them a Tour until They went Upstairs and saw a Hallway. Each Doors that was in the Hallway are Embedded with Different Colors by each Owner of the Room, One of Them were the Pie Room where the Pie Players Sleeps. Gray picked the Purple One and Eddie followed Him, Ben noticed that there is One Room that were vacant and that is the Blueberry Muffin Room. He asked Stephen about the Room to which Stephen tells Him that it was His Advisors' Room but since He's gone it went Vacant and Never Used again. Ben asked if He could use it, that made Stephen went flabbergasted and thinks about it, to which He agrees. Ben was happy as He opened the Door, revealing the Room. It had Everything He expected to be, The Theme, the Color, the Decoration, and even more. What makes Ben Smile is that the Room itself is Calm Right Before The Storm comes Out. He thanked Stephen for keeping the Room and Stephen smiles at this and tells Him to go to sleep and so He did.

A/N: What You see Above the Picture is My Art Style of The Four Victims from The Mandela Catalogue Vol. 1-2 in IbisPaintX.