Soliloquy Pt.11: Fall Into a Rabbit Hole... Again

"So to simply put, Mrs. Curtis lost Her Husband a while ago and that She went Psycho and thought of Suicide. Until She's Obsessed with Cannibalism. Don't know How, When or Why would She ever do that, all I know is that She'll never Stop Feeding Her Victims that went Missing ALIVE. So, I'll tell you this: Never Drink the Same Milk that the Other Missing Victims do if She asked You for a Drink. If I were You, I would Scream so loud only for Her Son to hear. Got it...?"

Ben nods in Nervousness and Confusion and gets out of the Car, leaving Tam-Lin in the Car parked near the Gate. He said to Himself, if what Tam-Lin said is True. If so, then...

What made Her do This...?

Ben shakes His head, telling Himself to just get over with it as He knocked the Door. The Door Opened Revealing Carol as She welcomed Him and He Entered, He looked around the House and to His Surprise, everything was Clean. She led Him to the living room and He sat on the Orange Sofa and on the table was a Plate of Rabbit Pie. They talked a bit, ignoring the Pie. That's when She's started asking Ben if He's Thirsty and He was(he's not...) which made Her go to the Kitchen to grab a Drink. While waiting, Ben takes a Deep Breath right when it was then cut by a Smell of Rotten Corpse He softly exclaimed in shock by covering the nose with His hand. He still remember the Warning officer Tam-Lin gave Him but He need to come up with some sort of a plan to do so. Carol then walked up to Him with a passionate smile as She gave Him a Glass of Milk that was placed on the Table, Ben asked about where would Carmeintel be and Carol replies that He had fallen asleep on His Bedroom. She then tells Him that She should go and wash the dishes in the Kitchen Sink and She Left. Ben watched Her and He turn His Head towards the Milk, He had a Strange Sense of Suspicion over the Milk as He took a Small Sip of it. It turns out, it didn't taste bad as He drank the half of it. He then felt a little dizzy and lightheaded when He tells Carol that He'll be heading out to the Mansion soon, until...

He then passed out.

He had now realize that He had just become a Fish Caught Up in a Bait and was Falling Down Into the Rabbit Hole He goes.... As She carries Him Downstairs towards the Basement.