Terzo x reader 🔞

"FUCK" His voice cracking again "why can't I fucking do this" his mic slammed on the floor as he threw it and walked out. You followed after him knowing shits going to go down "Terzo! Come back babe is ok" Terzo carried on having a tantrum throwing stuff from shelves on to the floor "WILL YOU JUST FUCK OFF" you stepped back "ok I'm sorry" looking down at the floor turning around and heading back to the practice room.

You walked back in as eyes stared at you from all directions, a small tear trickling down your cheek as rain ran over "hey you ok?" He grabbed you and best his knees to be level face on face with you.
"You heard it didn't you" the room fell silent as more tears streamed out your face and spilt on to rains shoulder. The rest of the band ran over to make sure you were ok and feeling better whilst Swiss and Sodo stormed out the room to find Terzo.

Swiss shortly found him in his study called Sodo over and they both went in to confront him to find him with his head on the desk and messed up face paint as if he'd also been crying.

TERZO POV

After Y/N left I wish I'd called her back and apologised I love her so much, why was my day going like this SATAN WHY.
I thought the only way to calm my self was to head up to my office and let it all out I can't have the ghouls knowing my weak side.

After a few mins of crying Swiss walks in and so what it seems Hollars Sodo over aswell.

3rd person

"What do you want" Terzo wipes his face looking at the two rather pissed off ghouls infront of him
"Why would you shout at Y/N like that" Swiss stares at him dead in the eye not breaking contact
"I don't know, I need to tell her I'm sorry but I don't know how to I shouted at her, took my anger out on her" his tears start again as he tries to make it unnoticeable to Swiss and Sodo.
"Well go apologise then." Bluntly cutting in the smaller ghoul stepped forward. With that Terzo stood up with a smirking grin "go back to practice Y/N and I are going to be busy Swiss your in charge" Terzo walked out on a mission to find you

"Terzos looking for you Y/N" he walked back in to the practice room looking at you, "ok" you spoke as you stood up to go find him. By this time your tears were dry and you had been listening to the band play with cummulus singing.

"There you are beautiful" Terzo meets you at the door, "yes?" You stare dead eye at him. "Can we go somewhere more private please i need to apologise" Terzos voice shook slightly as he took your hand "sure, let's go" you followed behind him as he lead you to his bedroom.

"Listen I'm so sorry about earlier I was having a bad day and I shouldent have  taken it out on you, I know you were trying to help. Please let me make it up to you" his hands running up your legs for the last part of his sentence. "I don't see why not" you open you legs and grab his hand moving it further up.

———- SMUT WARNING 😍 —————-

With that he pushed you down to the bed, his lips attatching to yours heavily.
His hands free roamed your body along with yours roaming his.
His hand found it's way up to your left boob lightly squeezing it and playing with your nipple through your shirt and bra causing you to moan in to his mouth, his tongue slipping in through the opening.

You sat back up moving him off you to take off your shirt and trousers leaving you in your bra and panties. even at this sight he groaned he slipped his shirt off revealing his body he was toned with abs and a sharp V-line that lead to the trem of his boxers. Whilst he still somewhat had pants on he walked off to his closet bringing out a black brief case, your mind ran wild imagining what was in the box. "If your good tonight I won't have to use any of this.. eh?" Terzo looked up at your beautiful body biting his lip ever so slightly. You nod and go back over to the bed sticking your ass out to tease him, you wanted to know what's in this box.

He didn't notice you sticking your ass out as he was more focused on getting undressed, you pulled your panties down and started playing with your self you were so sensitive as your hips were moving at the slightest touch. This has gotten his attention as he shot you a glare
"Excuse me darling, what did I just say"
You instantly melt from his words as you remove your hand for it to be replaced by the crisp air.
Still daydreaming from his words you feel your hands being clicked in to hand cuffs and tied to the bed resisting your movement. You awake from your sexual daydreaming from the word darling and look up for your eyes to meet his.

"Much better" he laughs as he slides his hand between your legs rubbing slow circles on your clit whilst teasing your entrance with his other fingers making you moan and hold on to him.
He loves when you begged for him and moaned his name it turned him on to the max.
"Fuck Terzo tha..ts so good" the moan making you stutter as he pulls his hand away making you whine at the loss of friction
"What's my name"
"Papa.."
after your words he restarted his movements instantly making you grab on to him and moan, his free hand traveled to your mouth ti mute the moans as the other members of the clergy would be able to hear you.
His hand movements sped up as the knot in your stomach started to form and so did starts in your eyes.
His finger slipped in ti your entrance perfectly timing with his other fingers rubbing your sensitive clit
Making your whole body tighten sending you over the edge
"FUCK PAPA"
Pulling on he restraints as your body clenched and came on his hand. as he untied your hands from the bed post.

Terzo licked every drop you had made and left some on his hand as lube for him self as he pulled his boxers down causing his dick to spring out, his dick was dripping with precum already, causing you to stare as he moved his hand up and down from base to tip, your cum made his dick glisten in the lowly lit room. You sat up and made your way over to him and sat infront of his legs waiting for him to tell you to do somthing, he didn't he just kept stroking from tip to base.
"Like what you see?"
He moved his eyes to look at you, his breathing was heavy and puffy and his voice was breathy almost like a raspy moan,
You couldn't stand just watching any more....

———————————————————————

SO YEA UM LEAVING YOU ON A CLIFF HANGER CAUSE MY BRAIN HAS STOPPED WORKING

1246 words 😍