Wet dream - sodo 🔞

Had this idea a while ago 😍

———————————————————————
Your eyes stuttered open again for the fifth time this night, it was so cold and the air was crip it felt sharp every time you inhaled almost as if you were being stabbed. You turned over in the bed to snuggle closer to your boyfriend whom was clearly in a deep sleep, as your cuddled up closer and turn back around so he's the big spoon you swiftly drift back asleep in his body heat.

Shorty you had been woken up to soft moans of your name being called from behind you, as you shift your head to look back your boy friend has turned over on to his other side to be "asleep"

Your name was moaned again from Sodo as he slept but he started mumbling "ride me y/n.. mmm fuck.... Your such a fucking slut mm" at that moment you realised he was having a wet dream about you. "Should I wake him up?" You thought to your self, you held back your thoughts and listen to his whining a little longer.

You felt your hand trail down to your pussy and toy with your self as you became wet from your boyfriends dream. You drew slow circles on your clit throwing your head back in pleasure to his moaning timing with your own hand to your clit, as you sped up your stomach formed a knot slowly tipping you over the edge with a large gasp and moan causing Sodo to wake up.

"You ok babe?" He asked only turning his head clearly pretending he wasn't having a wet dream.

"Yea" you huffed back.

He scanned your whole body making sure you were ok, his eyes zoomed in on your hand which was left in your pants. Almost immediately he flipped his whole body to face you keeping the covers over his lower half.

"What's that doing there beautiful?" His eyes shot up and down your body whilst smirking.

"Um well I- I heard you moaning my name when you were asleep ms I just couldent help it" you looked down avoiding eye contact.

Sodos looked at you in shock.

"Wait you..how?" He looked confused as guilt and embarrassment ran through his cheeks turning them slightly red

"You talk in your sleep babe" you spoke growing with embarrassment feeling like you should've woken him up.

"Well I mean, hes still up.." Sodo shot you a cheesy grin removing the cover from his bottom half revealing his hard dick in his boxers.

Your eyes grew as he removed the covers, a smile plastered across your face as you reached out your hand to finger his boxer line to pull them down. Before you could touch his boxers Sodo pulled your arm bringing you with it then letting you continue undressing him whilst his hands supported your head as he began kissing you.

Once you had pulled his boxers down you started to remove your hands up and down his shaft occasionally rubbing your thumb over the tip making him thrust his hips forward as you do.
Sodo closed his eyes as his hands ran up your back and on to your shoulders sending chills up your spine.

"Fuck y/n your so good stop before I cum, fucking ride me." His words slurred out his mouth whilst his eyes looked at your body hungrily.

Your hands left his dick, as you moved your self on to your knees him laying down on the bed. He picked up the sheets and threw them to the side making space for you to get on top of him.
You crawled from ge bottom of the bed up his body from foot to chest you face meeting his pecking him on the lips at your arrival.

His hands grabbed hold of your hips as he guided you to his unprotected shaft, you slowly lowered your self on to him throwing your head back and biting your lip as his dick sunk in to you. Sodo's eyes were shut tight as he was fighting every urge to shove up into you as the sensation built up on his tip.

When you had fully adjusted you began to ride forward and backwards slowly moving up and down with your rhythm, Sodo's hands kept a firm grip on your hips to steady him self.

You could feel your self coming to a high as Sodo moved you speeding up the pace.

"Fuck y/n your auch a fucking slut for me" his eyes rolling back from pleasure.

You couldent even squeeze a word out in response you just moaned and moaned as Sodo lifted you up and started slamming in to you at full force, your wetness was leaking from your cunt on to his shaft making him slide in and out faster and smoother.

As Sodo angled him self right he continued thirsting your g-spot Bing hit everytime sending you over the edge and tightening around his dick as you squirted on him. Sodo continued his head thrown back and eyes closed his orgasm was close and he was trying to push it out as your organs unclenched and rose up and down again.

Your body spam in to over stimulation as he continues to hit your g-spot, your legs were shaking,tired you and soaked from your self. 
As Sodo changed position flipping you over in to missionary your orgasm immediately hit sending his over aswell. His head rolled back then forward again has his thrust stopped and his golden brown hair hung over your body.

"looks like my dream came true..." he laughed slightly out of breath his head picking up to look at your tired out body.

"Thankyou babe" you smiled at Sodo.

Sodo pulled out and placed a towel underneath you to catch any of he leaking semen, as he grabbed some baby wipes to clean up for the time being.

When he had finished cleaning you up he placed you next to him slipped your pants back on to your body and put his boxers back on, cuddled into you and slowly drifted off to sleep you following shortly after him.

———————————————————————-

CHEEKY LIL CHAPTER

1046 words

THIS IS NOT PROOF READ BTW SO YK