Phantom 🔞

Long story short i was gonna write a sodo but phantom is a sensual man so 😍😍

———————————————————————

Your eyes grew large at the sight of the new band mate, aether had taken a terrible fall and damaged himself unable to play. The clergy has summoned a new quintessence ghoul "phantom" for the time being. He was small but slightly bulky, short hair and a intimidating stare, he reminded you of your  best mate Sodo just a little more timid.

"Hey im Y/N, nice to meet you" you walked up to him holding your hand out for a hand shake, as Phantom greets you he grabs your hand with both of his and kneels down kissing it "why hello Y/N your pretty aren't you" his eyes turned a sly blue as he shot up a smirk. You lightly blushed at his comment as Sodo shot you a glance across the room as he turned his head and walked away down the corridor.

"Let me show you around!" You shot a smile at Phantom and he happily accepted. You both started walking down the main corridor towards the kitchen library basement etc... and you got to the bed rooms at last "so this is mine,sodos,swiss'..." you went on as you walked through the corridor till you to to phantoms door. "This is your room!" You opened the door and held it for him to walk through he took a deep breath and flopped onto the bed. "This place is huge, luckily i know my way to you" he smugly laughed as you grew red again. "Ill see you later maybe byeee.." you left and closed the door behind you heading back to your room.

TIME SKIPP YARRR

A knock came from your door as you looked up from your phone. "Come in" you door opened slowly as a mildly small ghoul stood in the door way with glowing blue eyes, "ah Phantom, you ok love?"
You sat up in bed bringing the covers with you to hide your chest. "Mmmhhhmmm" his eyes lingered over your room shooting from corner to corner as he took a step in to your room closing the door behind him.

Your heart rate grew as the ghoul came closer, biting his lip slightly where it was caught on his sharp tooth. "Your just so pretty you know..." he went on coming closer to your bed and eventually sitting on the side of it next to you. "Thankyou Your honestly not bad your self" your eyes wondered down his body and back to his face, noticing the buldge in his trousers.

Phantom stood back up and started wondering around taking in every detail of your room "whats these mirrors for, you have so many?" You were stopped in your thought tracks "ha you know certain things" you tried to laugh the awkwardness away but it just lingered as he looked up from your bed to see a huge mirror making everything visible.
"Ok ok they are for sex.." you spat out as the air became thick from tension, "there we go wasn't that hard was it.. huh?" Phantom looked at you dully "looks like they haven't had some use in a while, lets put them to test eh?" You were struck still at his word while he was still awaiting an answer.

"I mean you have a point why not.." you removed the cover from your chest as your tits became visable to him, Phantom climbed on to your bed sat against the head board and sat you on his lap as he began massaging and kissing your boobs. You could feel your self heat up from his interactions and the feeling of his cock against your inner thigh.
"Mm fuck" he circled his tongue around your sensitive pierced nipple as his hands rubbed up and down your back.

———————————————————————-

A FERAL LIL TEASE ANYWAYS MIGHT WRITE PART TWO MIGHT NOT ;)