Dom rain X reader request 🔞

ANOTHER REQUEST Epikmint

———————————————————————-

Walking in through the front door your boyfriend following you, "go upstairs I need to check on the girls" you say heading off to find Cirrus & Cummulus. Shortly after finding them you head back up to your bedroom to find Rains clothes scattered on the floor and the bathroom light on.
It being a long night you stripped off and walked in to the bathroom.

As you walked in your eyes met Rains he was stood in the shower clearly waiting for it to warm up, as he saw you his hand went down to his dick to cover it. You just stepped in front of him walking under the warm water, his eyes followed you in as he slowly removed his hand and relaxed In to the setting. As you grabbed the soap and started to lather your body with it he watched ever so carefully. His eyes were mainly glued to your chest as he watched your boobs bounce and you lather soap over each one, you could see rain starting to get flustered as he turned around like he was trying to control him self
"Come on baby you don't need to hide from me" you laughed slightly looking at him.

As rain turned back round your eyes move to his now rather large dick as his eyes stared in to yours "please baby" his hand starting to stroke his dick. His confidence boost was through the roof not like the usual him, you thought he'd been hanging around with the other ghouls too much and let's just say we're putting it down to that.
As rain pumped his cock his other hand roamed your body pushing you against the wall "I'm going to fuck you, will you let me beautiful?" His voice deepened, you nod as your hand trails down to replace his.

Your hand playing with his cock as he leaves kisses on your neck and boobs making sure to leave a good mark, "mm fuck.. mine.." he mumbles out after sucking a nipple  when his eyes meet your again when coming up for a kiss you let go of his dick to catch your feet and hold on to him. This man had you pinned against the wall his dick touching your stomach as it stood on its own, Rains hand trailed down your body to you pussy and started playing around with your clit and hole. As Rain teased you your legs started to shake causing you to wobble a bit. Everytime you'd wobble or loose stability hed push you harder against the wall so you wouldent slip, when he was done teasing he slipped a finger in you, making you moan his name "fuck daddy.." at this he pumped his finger in faster adding another in the process, as your legs gave out he grabbed you with his other arm holding you up. He started kissing at your neck again as you moaned his name and threw your head back as your orgasm rushed over you.

Rain had taken his fingers out a licked them "fuck you taste so good baby." When you had caught your legs again he grabbed your neck slightly choking you "I'm going to finish now ok.." and with that you threw your legs around his waist, he pushed you harder against the wall with his body kissing at your neck whilst you made marks on his. He positioned him self at your entrance as pushed in to you with his dick, his head threw back at the feeling almost turning him back in to the subby man he was as the little whines came out his mouth. These turned you on more as his dick was hitting your g-spot. "FUCK RAIN" his dick hit the perfect spot sending your body in to a second orgasm tightening around him, he shuddered as he kept thrusting. Rain had burried his face in your neck leaving hickies trying to fight the urge to cum from your tightness "fuck your so god damn tight Y/N" he licked up your ear as he nibbled on it. As he was close him self he pulled out and asked you to bend over (SOAP DROPPED STYLE)  as you did he slammed in to you fast and hard like you were his personal pocket pussy, "I'm gonna.." he moaned Loud and breathy as he came in you as he pulled out seconds later. As you stood back up properly you looked at him and gave him a deep kiss "I love you baby"

He returned the kiss and the words as he grabbed to soap to finish off showering with you making sure to kiss allover your body and help you wash it ever so lovingly l. When you were both done cleaning your selves you climbed in to bed rain following you like a little puppy again as his arm came over your waist holding you tight till you both fell asleep..

———————————————————————-

HINESTLY THIS JS KINDA SHORT
HAD A SPUR OF THE MOMENT THUNG AGAIB

SHOWER SEX?

Anyways hope u enjoyed

848 words