Angry - Sodo X reader 🔞 part 2

Anyways for part 2 😍😍

———————————————————————

The last item he grabbed was the vibrator, your eyes watched him as he clicked it on and placed it on your clit. Immediately squirming at the sensation, Sodo laughed as he followed you with it. As your Orgasm built and your legs began to shake he tuned it off and took it again making your whine at the loss of contact, "Please daddy.."
"Please what sweetheart" he smirked at you knowing damn well what he was doing
"What... ohh you want to cum, well I'm going to make you beg for it like the little
Slut you are." And with that he placed the vibrator back on you not giving you time to speak.

Tears were pouring out your eyes as he pulled away again, "Please Sodo" you begged "that's not my name darling" he continued teasing you till you screamed in pain and agony. "I'll think about it" He looked at you straight in the eye as he reapplied the vibrator. Your eyes shut pushing out more tears as you tried to push your orgasm out, your stomach was in pain and bloated from your knot not being able to be released. Sodo was loving seeing you being tortured he loved punishing you especially when you deserved it.

As your orgasm drew close you bit your lip slightly throwing your head back and squeezed your legs together as much as you could, Sodo had notice and changed his plan up as he let your orgasm hit and run through you. "Fuckkk" you let out as cum ran from your pussy on to his bed, you had expected him to remove the vibrator but he kept it on sending your legs in to spasms building up another orgasm, "you happy now slut" he glared at you almost before slipping a finger in your soaked hole.

At Sodo adding a finger your whole body clenched around him, he took his finger out licked it then reinsterted it "you taste so good baby" he smiled as your second orgasm released on to him. Your legs started to shudder around his whole hand as he took the vibrator away and pulled out you butt plug. As you laid there on the bed smudged make up and mascara running down your face as Sodo untied you.
"Face down ass up" he didn't give you any time to breath as he demanded the position. As you slowly climes in to position you revived a smack on the ass "Should've been quicker slut." A red mark formed where he struck you.

Sodo ran his finger through your folds and coated his hand in your juices to lube his rock solid dick,
He rubbed up and down to prep him self leaving you untouched. Moments after he lives his dick up he snapped his dick in to your pussy leaving you to scream and squeal at the pain, he pulled back and snapped forward again more rough, "Take it slut" he spat on your back and continued at a rough instead pace to throw you off. As your body shook with his thrusts causing the bed to move Sodo grabbed a chunk of your hair and continued to pull tough you at it and degrade you.

"Fuck I'm close" Sodo spat out whilst speeding up and adding a hand to your clit. Both your orgasms were building yours was faster than his due to your over stimulation but Sodo knew where to hit to get the same timing as eachother I mean he was a professional,

Sodo watched as your juices flowed out your cunt on to his hand where he was toying with you, his cock was twitching inside you sending you in to overdrive as your pussy walls clenched around him your orgasm following through and bursting on his cock. The sensation was to much for him to handle as he released his knot inside you. His cock swelled at the base and traveled through his shaft into you, the liquid was hot almost burning but it sent pleasure in to you and through out your body like a rush of energy.

He pulled out and untied you fully removing all the bondage and equipment he used on you. He left you to lay on the bed whilst he went to get some new sheets and blankets and a towel to clean up with. As he came back with everything he needed he picked you up bridle style and placed you in the bathtub and turned the tap on to fill up with you in it. He went to go make the bed and clean everything up and put it away before slipping in to the bath with you. "You learnt your lesson huh?" You nodded in response to him, "good don't do it again next time I won't be as nice" you leant know his chest and slowly fell asleep on him, letting him wash your body and put you to bed.

——————————————————————

CANT BE ARSED TO PROOF READ SO IF U GET RANDOM UPDATES PLS IGNORE

ANYWAYS HOPE U ENJOYED

850 words