Dressing room - rain 🔞

WROTE THIS IN THE BATH 
ANYWAYS ENJOY ALSO PLEASE LEAVE REQUESTS FOR ME TO DO WHEN I GET BORED

————————————————————————

"Do you think this looks cute?" Your eyes shifted towards rain as you held up a new dress.
"It's beautiful, body tight?" He asked whilst smiling at you with that cute little smirk.
"Yup!" You jumped with excitement throwing your self at rain.
His hands pulled you in for a hug whilst they snaked down to your ass slightly squeezing it whilst pushing your hips closer in to his.

"I need to try this on babe!!" You unlatched your self from rain and grabbed his hand so he could follow you.
"Want me to come in with you Y/N?" He looked at you rather confused whilst keeping his cute little smile, you pecked him on the lips
"Of course, i need someone to rate my outfit" you winked at the poor man making him blush ever so slightly.

"Hiya just one item!" You spoke to the woman at the changing room entrance as she handed you a plastic card with the number 1 on it.

You headed down the corridor for unisex and rain followed behind looking like he didn't want to be there.
"Here we go!! You opened the curtain to a reasonably large box changing room. There was a mirror behind you and  infront  including a little bench attached to the wall which rain happily plopped him self on to.

As you closed the curtain you made sure it was hooked on properly so if someone came by they wouldn't see in. You started by taking off uour cropped t-shirt showing your nice red push up with gemmed straps, rains eyes were glued to your chest as soon as they were exposed. You had noticed this so you jumped up and down laughing as his eyes followed.
"Oi cutie, don't get too exited down there" you glanced down as his crotch as he covered it with his hand, blushing red.

When you had stripped down to your panties and bra rain couldn't even look at you, his face was red with embarrassment as his dick grew hard in his sweats.
"Babe will you look at me pleaseeee" you begged as he just nodded and attempted to keep eye contact. You moved the dress over your head a slipped it on, it hugged your body in all the right places.

Rain let out a slight groan as you did a 360 infront of him.
"Y/N? Can i leave or get a bit of help, the dress is stunning but you know.."
His hands were both by his dick as he was trying to sort him self out by hiding it.
You laughed slightly took one look at him,
"I'll help, let me just take this dress back off."
You slipped it back over your head swaying your hips in the process and put it back on its hanger ti hang up.

"Lets get started then"
You hands snaked down his t-shirt as he removed his hand, his dick was standing proud (not a great day to wear grey sweats rain) you slowly pulled down his sweats and his boxers whilst looking up and licking your lips. Rains head was back as the cold changing room air hit his tip.
You pilled his boxers down enough for you to get full sight and for him to comfortably sit, so around mid thigh.

You grabbed his shaft and slowly started moving your hand whilst rubbing your thumb over the tip every once in a while. Rain had his hand over his mouth trying to muffle his sounds as the pleasure was overwhelming.

"Keep quiet, be a good for mommy" you spoke out to him as you harshly spat on his length rubbing it in as lube.  His muffled moans turned in to light whimpers as you added your lips to the end of his cock. You licked up his shaft and submerged his tip in your mouth swirling your tongue around the end, you moved your head down willingly and started to let him fuck your face.

His hands found their way to your hair and grabbed it shoving you down on to him deeper.
"Oh fuck." He gasped out as your tongue brushed against the right spot on his tip end, you took great advantage and started licking that spot and gulping his dick down your throat.

You didn't care who heard anymore, as you wrapped both hands around his shaft and sped up the pace. His dick twitched in your mouth as the grip on your hair tightened, this was your signal he's almost there so you decided to tease a little by slowing your pace. This made him look down at you
"Not here please." His eyes looked as if they were about to cry. You started to speed up again but it didn't take long for him to grab your hair and push you down and thrust in to your mouth as he came.

His orgasm hit a light grunt came from his mouth as he muffled the moan in his throat. You had tears falling from your eyes after the last final gag and thrust. "Im so sorry beautiful" rain cupped your face as he gave you a kiss and wiped your face from the tears.
"Its ok dont worry handsome" you kissed him back.
You picked up your clothes and put hen back on as rain sorted him self out.

"We good to go!" You asked enthusiastically as you grabbed your dress and checked the mirror looking at your hair. Rain nodded and followed you out trying not to act suspicious.

As you both left the changing rooms you handed the 1 back to the lady at the counter and walked off after thanking her and headed towards the tills!!

———————————————————————

NGL THATS RATHER CHEEKY

Not proof read ;)

ANYWAYS HOPE U ALL ENJOYED PLS LEAVE REQUESTS ALSO DOING MY MOCK EXAMS RN SO PRAY FOR ME

1000 words 😍