Angry - sodo X reader 🔞

Just a quick warning ⚠️ C&C is lightly involved in this it's not strong c&c it is just him being slightly drunk and not asking for permissions but in the story Y/N does consent!! But if you do not like please don't read! :)

Anyways this was a cheeky request

——————————————————————

Scrolling on your phone going through your instagram flicking through story's you laid on your boyfriends chest as he was watching your phone go by. As you go to a particular story you held down to look at the two girls, you didnt like one of them, as you saw the other, you spat out "slut" the girl was wearing a dress body tight with the bottom of it almost showing her panties, her body was perfect along with brown and blonde highlights in her hair.
At the word slut Sodo pushes you off him, "what the fuck was that about" he glared at you (criminal offence side eye style.) you attempted to shift back on to his chest but he simply shoved you off. "What did i do" you spoke starting to get pissed off. "What do you think bitch" he bluntly spoke almost getting up not being arsed to speak to you.

"Sodo what did I do" you grabbed his hand whilst looking into his eyes, "called my sister a fuckung slut." He didnt say another word as he stood up and walked away his toes slapping against the wooden floor leaving an echoey sound behind him. You sat in utter silence, you gave him a good few minutes before going to the kitchen for a drink to bring to him as you proceeded to practice your apology speech on the way up the stairs.

As you got to the top of the stairs you walked along the dark corridors holding the glass as the air thickened in your lungs, you had arrived at Sodo's door took a deep breath and knocked. "Come in" a slurred voice replied. "Fuck" you thought as you walked in, Sodo was sat at the end of his bed with a crate of empty strongbows. He stood up at the sight off you and immediately started "why thhee fuck you callinmng nmmmyy sister a slag" slurring his words you step back placing the water down. "I'm so sorry baby I didn't mean to, let's get you cleaned up" you grabbed on to his hand, he pushed away and placed his hand on your chest shoving you against the wall "if you want to call my sister a slut I can show you what a slut is." He bluntly spoke as he rubbed his hard cock against your leg.

You loved every moment of this, the roughness and everything. You knew you had a punishment due but you weren't complaining about it, you could tell that Sodo was starting to sober up from the 4 pack. Him being sober was the best part cause he knew what he was doing and how to punish you even better.

His left hand wandered to your neck grabbing it causing you to almost choke, "huh? Slut." He licked up your neck leaving hickeys behind. You moaned at his touch on your body. his anger turned you on so much, "your a dirty girl aren't you, calling my sister a slut cause your insecure that your one..? Well guess what! Your my slut." Your legs immediately fell weak as he spoke, his voice was monotone almost like he'd been smoking for several years. He let you down to the floor by his hand and unblocked his belt "so what it's not going to suck it's self whore.." you looked at Sodo in disbelief and slapped his thigh, "excuse me sir patience" you attempted to stand but your hair had been grabbed and pulled towards him "I didn't give you a choice bitch." He spoke again moving his hand away from your hair to slip his boxers down. You Gulped as you saw his dick stand by its self. "Sooo..." Sodo yawned whilst eyeing your tits through your V-Cut top.

You grabbed his dick and starting swirling your tongue at the tip whilst moving your hands up and down the shaft. Sodo threw his head back in pleasure whilst moaning "mm fuck y/n you fuck" he couldent get any words out but grabbed on to your hair for support to stand, he started moving your head causing you to deep throat him. His dick touched your insides from your mouth meaning for you to taste it.

As time grew he pulled out your mouth and asked you to take the bed whilst continuing to pump in to his hand. As you got on the bed and stripped as you were told he opened his draw and pulled out several items. You couldn't see what he had gotten out but you knew you were fucked and not sleeping, by the time you had blinked Sodo was on top of you chaining you to the bed leaving your legs and feet free to move. He then pulled out a vibrating butt plug, shoved it in your wet pussy hole to lube it then roughly shoved it up your ass. You winced at the burning,painful but pleasuring sensation.
Hearing your moans gave him the idea to add the whips, Sodo loved hearing you make noise for him he would go mad for it that's why he brings out the crops and whips as he knows that you love them, the sting is sharp but blissful against your skin, leaving a mark for Sodo to kiss later..

———————————————————————

The worst place to possibly leave a cliff hanger but like it's 10:30 and I'm tired asfff

Anyways I had a cheeky lil writing moment tonight that's why I'm posting this as a cliff hanger so you have somthing to read!!
Will try get the other part out next

SEMI PROOF READ BTW
965 words!