Birthday

Category: Angst, Fluff

Warning: slight cursing

_____

Felix felt like crying. It was his birthday today and so far his day went totally shit.

He was walking down on the corridor, trying to hold back his tears from escaping as he grasped onto the straps of his bag. He always used to be an emotional,fragile person and poor him, somehow managed to always receive the biggest bad luck at everything.
Under bad luck he could name a bunch of shady things, like being always clumsy or people being an ass towards him for almost no any good, relevant reasons.

He never understood why people were picking on him on the first place. He never done anything towards them that could be categorised as bad. Felix was pure and he couldn't do anything like that as he was a really warm hearted and good person always.

A little too good sometimes...

People always threw harsh words on him and called  him ugly, including weird. They always pointed out his insecurties and laughed at him cruelly.

But why?

Was it because he was quiet and an introverted person?

Sure he was one but he never did anything bad beside existing and mindig his own business, but still people kept bothering him with their bullshits, stepping over their own boundaries sometimes.
Sadly the bullies even made it to the point where they gaslighted the poor boy into believing of himself he was ugly and repulsive.

Felix was praying. He prayed towards the universe to atleast get a break for this one, specific day and have some peace for the occasion of his birthday.
But of course why would he even expect such a thing like this to happen? This day was like every other one in his life from the beginning.

It was shit, but somehow it was shittier than usual.

Felix wasn't expecting  his bully's to go easy on him today.

Or maybe he did but that would have been nearly impossibile. They doesn't even know he's supposed to celebrate his birthday today cuz like it wasn't some kind of national day or something and Felix was sure if his bullies knew about this, they probably would've made his day more of a hell just because.

Altough, beside the usual harsh words that sank deep into his sensitive heart , he was dissaponted for other things too.

He had friends and non of them bothered to greet him  and say a happy birthday to him. At first Felix tried made himself believe they actually prepared something behind his back secretly and acted it off like they forgot about it so they can surprise him later. But as the day went on, the more Felix was sure they really indeed forgot about his birthday and could care any less about it anymore. But the blonde still somehow  managed to have a little bit of faith..

until now...

The bell rang which indicated his last class has come to an end.

As expected, still.. nothing happened.

No surprise and not even a small, hasty greet. The boy slumped the bag over his shoulder, his once joyful face and bright sparkles which lovingly shone in his hazel brown eyes now were gone. With a gloomy expression, the small blonde went out of the classroom, his heart squeezing at the thought of how awful his day went so far.

Did his friends really did not care about him at all?

I mean they did ignore him often whenever he hung out with them. Should have pick up these toxic signs sooner maybe.