Chapter 7

Calculus class just finished, and I was packing up to head to the cafeteria. Just then I see some pretty long nails on my table. I looked up to meet some angry eyes of a girl I don't even know. But from the look of her attire, she must be a cheerleader. Maybe the captain even.

"Can I help you?" I asked giving her a blank yet stern look. "Yes, you can, by staying the hell away from Jake. We might have broken up, but he is still mine". Is this chick serious right now. I couldn't contain my laughter anymore, so I just let it out.

"Look here chica, I don't care about what you and Jake got going on. And you just said it yourself you guys broke up. So why do you care if he wants to date someone else?" I guess I shouldn't have said that. She grew angrier by the second. "I am going to make your life a living hell" she screamed at me. Once again, I started laughing. "You can't make my life something it already is. So, if I were you, I would turn around, walk out of that door and stay the hell away from me. Or else I would make your life a living hell".

With that I took up my backpack and headed out of the classroom leaving here there. I guess no one has ever spoken to her that way by the look on her face, she was too stunned to speak. I easily found the cafeteria, because I mean hey, I can find anywhere once it comes to food. I walk in and I immediately started looking for Jake. After a few seconds, I see him sitting at a table with four other people.

I went to collect my lunch and I headed over the table. When I got there Jake got up and hug me. Okay weird. He then introduces me to his friend. There were two burnets they looked like twins. "Okay this is Conner and his twin sister Connie". So, they are twins. They both gave me a smile. Two other girls were there. "This is my cousin Layla" he said pointing at the blonde girl. She gave me a skeptical look while examining my clothes. Jake started talking again. "And this is my little sister Jackie" he said pointing at the dark hair girl. She gave me a genuine smile while nudging her cousin in the side.

Looking at them they had similar features, the only thing different were their eyes. While Jake's eyes where hazel, hers were crystal blue. I waved at them, and I introduce myself. Jake makes way for me to sit. Just as I sat down, I see the cafeteria door open and the same girl that I was talking to in the class marching on and over to our table.

Oh no here we go again, I thought as I rolled my eyes. She looked livid seeing me sit beside Jake. "Jake how dare you do this to me?" she screamed at Jake while staring daggers at me. "What are you talking about Abbigayle? " He asked confused looking between the both of us. Just then Jake's cousin stands up right beside this Abbigayle chick. Oh, now I see, she one of Abbigayle's sidekicks. It explains the looks I've been getting since I arrived here.

" Now you're calling me Abbigayle, what about Abby or Abbs? Are we really over Jake?" If obsessed with someone was a person, it would be this chick. I just sat back and watch everything unfold while eating my sandwich. I mean I'm half-black half-Latina, so drama is my middle name. " Yes, Abbigayle we are done completely. You are such a liar and a cheater. I gave you chance after chance, and you still end up hurting me. No more" Jake shouted back. The whole cafeteria is now focusing on this situation. And I don't blame them. This reminds me of the Tela No Vela that I was watching the other day.

"Is it because of her?" she asked pointing at me still staring daggers. If looks could kill, I would be six feet under. " Wow, wow, wow, wow, wow, how the hell did I get into this?" I asked looking between the two of them. "Because if you were not here, he would be with me right now." she screamed. Jake was about to say something, but I stopped him. "You do know that this is my first day of school, right? Or is your ponytail too tight for you to realize. Jake is just being nice to me cause I'm fresh meat. And you shouldn't even give a damn if he wants to date someone else" I was getting mad at this point. "Plus, according to what I'm hearing, you cheated on him and not the other way around. "

I got up and stalked towards her, " And the next time that you want to involve in in your BS, be ready to square up cause I'm not goanna be so nice". With that I walked out of the cafeteria and headed to the library. I had no class for the rest of the day, so I spent the rest of my time there until school was over.

Becca is such a savage😭😭😂😂
Please remember to comment and vote.
Love y'all ❤️❤️❤️😌