𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄

𝗦𝗨𝗠𝗠𝗘𝗥 𝗼𝗳 𝟮𝟬𝟮𝟮

𝗠𝗢𝗢𝗡 𝗗𝗢𝗡𝗚 𝗘𝗨𝗡 𝗣𝗢𝗩

Today is the day I have been waiting for. Where the day of judgment will begin, where my revenge will begin, I have prepared to fall with all of you, the people who have destroyed my life.

I have succeeded in compiling photos of all of you, I even started imagining my revenge on all of you, I am not tired of repeatedly looking at your photos, but my vision is always distracted by one person. Yes, the only person from the group who doesn't need to get dragged into the problems at all, but again because of your actions all innocent people have to get involved in this.

Lee Yuna, you shouldn't be dragged into this problem

Seeing your face in that photo made me remember the first time we met, you, who had a habit of always focusing on reading a book, suddenly bumped into me. with anxiety and guilt you apologize while bowing your body many times to express how guilty and sorry you are even though I have accepted your apology.

you are always the same as when we were at school, the smile that you always give to everyone, your very caring attitude and you who don't hesitate to always want to help people.

You may not realize it and you don't remember about me, but I remember you for sure because you were the one who helped me a lot when I was in school.

Without you realizing it, the actions you consider small. Give me such a big favor, I will make sure to return all the help you gave me back then.

we will definitely meet again YUNA.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Copyright © 2023 by IamAstilbe

『 𝟷𝟶/𝟶𝟸/𝟸𝟶𝟸𝟹 』