𝟵. 𝗝𝗮𝗲 𝗝𝘂𝗻'𝘀 𝘀𝗲𝗰𝗿𝗲𝘁 𝗶𝘀 𝗿𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗮𝗹𝗲𝗱

𝗡𝗢 𝗢𝗡𝗘 𝗣𝗢𝗩

School goes on as usual, my friends and I still get together and sometimes we even have fun in our free time. Yeon Jin's condition has also improved even though her parents still have to separate, but it turns out that Yeon Jin's mother managed to get some of the property belonging to Yeon Jin's father because of their divorce agreement.

From that money and property, Yeon Jin's mother finally opened a business that I actually didn't really know about it. But when I saw Yeon Jin back to her old self I think that's enough for now as long as she can smile again.

I also keep trying to keep Jae Jun's secrets, so no one knows about it. I thought everything would go smoothly until we graduated from school. But that's just what I imagined, in reality many people began to be suspicious of Jae Jun's behavior who always put eye drops in his eyes. They thought it was a new type of drug, so many people started to suspect it and took the opportunity to corner Jae Jun indirectly.

This started when there was a new regulation at school, where all students were required to attend art lessons at school. Jae Jun who heard that of course railed against the new regulations, what kind of rules make all students take art lessons.

Art lessons at this school only teach about painting. for music lessons it was temporarily closed, the teacher stopped because she was about to give birth, so like it or not all students had to take painting lessons.

Jae Jun looks worried about the state of his eyes, how can he take painting lessons, he can't even distinguish colors. What if the secret he has is revealed.

Seeing that Jae Jun was worried, of course I immediately calmed him down by promising that I would help him and that's what I've been doing for the past 2 weeks, I helped him choosing colors and even when someone questioned the color he choose, I immediately defended him by saying that I chose it, so if they want to insult Jae Jun's coloring then they comment on the way I color too.

Heard that I was defending Jae Jun, they finally gave up and stopped to comment on how Jae Jun's coloring didn't match the real color. but all that doesn't mean everyone gives up on being able to find fault with Jae Jun.

 Jae Jun's movements and mistakes have been watched for the past 2 weeks by all the students at school, so I'm sure that one day Jae Jun will definitely run out of patience because he is a person who can never hold back his anger if someone looks down on him.

but I didn't think that day would come so soon. I am currently in the library reading a book as usual. But one of my classmates frantically approached the table I was sitting at and explained that Jae Jun was having a fight with one of the students in our class because one of them commented on his eyes and said that he knew that Jae jun was color blind. So without thinking Jae jun beat him continuously without stopping.

my classmate finally thought that if no one stops Jae jun, then someone will die, so he thought of a way that could stop Jae jun and he only thought of one person who could stop him and that was me, Lee Yuna.

I'm actually a little confused by his statement, what does it mean I can stop Jae Jun? I'm not weak, but compared to Jae Jun of course he's stronger than me, so of course I don't know what else I can do to stop him.

but when I was at the classroom and saw the state of a student who was covered in blood on his face with Jae Jun who was relentlessly beating him without pause, I immediately approached Jae Jun and called his name. I don't know if he could hear it but at that moment he stopped his punching and looked at me.

Jae jun took a deep breath trying to neutralize his breath because of his anger. seeing his calmer demeanor I tried to grab his hand which was also covered in blood and there were some bruises too because of the hard punch he gave to one of the students.

"let's go, let me treat your hand" I asked Jae Jun and pulled him slowly so he could follow me out of the class.

Since that incident, people have come to know that Jae Jun is color blind. They also no longer dare to mess with Jae Jun and finally knows that only Lee Yuna can make Jae Jun's anger more controlled. So they didn't dare to mess with Lee Yuna either.

Looking for trouble with Lee Yuna meant they would also be in trouble with Jae Jun and their friends too

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Copyright © 2023 by IamAstilbe

『 𝟶𝟹/𝟶𝟼/𝟸𝟶𝟸𝟹 』