𝟲. 𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗦𝘁𝗿𝗲𝗻𝗴𝘁𝗵 𝗼𝗳 𝗬𝘂𝗻𝗮'𝘀 𝗙𝗮𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿

Lee Yuna sat on a chair along with other people. She was confused why her father told her to attend the morning prayers at a church led by Sara's father. She knew that her father would never give an order without any intention behind it. So Yuna looked around this church carefully. at first she of course didn't realize it, but after many people started to attend to enter the church, she realized what her father's purpose.

The people of this church are people from high society such as businessmen and their wives, socialite mothers, high-ranking police, government officials and other influential people. It seems her father wanted Yuna to be able to build relationships with these influential people for future benefits. Of course she couldn't refuse her father's request and didn't argue with him.

"Wow, are you new to this church? Not many young people want to join this church" a woman said to me, she was sitting next to me happy to know that there were new young people joining the church "Did you come alone?"

"Yes, I'm new here, I came alone because my father couldn't come. He was unwell so I represented him to come to attend the church" I lied, I was used to being able to keep my father's appearance, if I said that he was busy working so he couldn't attend church, then church people will think of him as someone who is more concerned with work than praying. This wouldn't look good on my father's appearance, so I lied.

"My goodness, I will pray for your father to get well soon." She said in a worried tone, but I could see from the look on her face that she was only pretending to be worried just to build up the appearance of caring about others. She didn't care that my father would get well soon or not. "Ah, I forgot to introduce myself, I'm Choi Eun Ji, the wife of the car business owner Shin Min Jae," she introduced herself.

She introduced herself by explaining about her husband's work background, I can guess that she was very proud of that achievement and wanted to brag about her husband's position, she also seemed to want to lure me into introducing my father's position, it seems my goal with this woman's goal is the same, namely to increase relations business.

"I am Lee Yuna, daughter of Lee Dae Jun who owns the L Group company." After hearing my introduction, the woman was immediately surprised, of course she would be surprised after hearing my father's name and the company he was running. L Group is a company that initially operates in the luxury hospitality sector which already has branches in many countries. But eventually it soon led to other fields as well such as insurance, food processing, and electronics. Because of that effort, the L group has finally become one of the companies that entered the list of companies with the 8th highest income in Korea today.

The woman's eyes were wide open and her mouth was open, like she was too shocked to speak. realizing that she didn't say anything, she immediately regained her senses, "You are the daughter of the owner of the L group company? Wait a moment I'll call my husband" she said hurriedly looking for where her husband was, after she found her husband she immediately called and told him come to where we are now.

A man with an approximate age of 50 came towards us. "What is it, honey ?" asked the man.

"I want to introduce you to this young girl, Her name is Lee Yuna, she is the daughter of the owner of the L group company." she introduced me

The man was as surprised as his wife when he heard the name of my father's company, it seems that my father was indeed very influential in the business world.

"Really? Wow, I'm very lucky to be able to meet one of the daughters of a well-known businessman in Korea. My name is Shin Min Jae, owner of a car company. I hope we can meet again and build good relations with you and your father," he said while taking out a card name and gave it to me.