𝟱. 𝗝𝗲𝗼𝗻 𝗝𝗮𝗲 𝗝𝘂𝗻

𝗡𝗢 𝗢𝗡𝗘 𝗣𝗢𝗩

The days passed quickly, now Yuna has been close friends with Yeon Jin and her friends for the past 2 months. However, Yuna begins to realize that of all her friends, she feels the most distant from being friends with Jae Jun. For example, when people asked about Jaejun's likes and dislikes, Yuna would have a hard time answering.

She began to question whether she deserved to be called Jaejun's best friend

then she realized, that she had never had a single conversation with Jae Jun that was done by just the two of them. Jae Jun only talked to Yuna when their friends were around, and even then, it was only a few words.

Yuna was even more confused when she discovered the fact that none of their friends knew for sure what the boy liked and didn't like. Looks like she's not the only one who has just realized that no one really knows Jae Jun.

Yuna knows that Jae Jun has a cold personality, but it's not Yuna's fault if she thinks that Jae Jun is a bit colder to Yuna than all their other friends. As one of Jae Jun's friends, Yuna wants to be able to prove that she knows Jae Jun well.

Because of that, Yuna decided to try to find any new information about Jae Jun

So far Yuna has gotten several things about Jaejun such as the fact that Jaejun likes dogs, Yuna knows this because she found Jaejun who was caught many times watching a dog that was on display at a nearby pet shop where all their friends always had fun.

When Yuna asked if Jaejun wanted the dog from the pet shop, Jaejun always refused firmly and then left Yuna alone in front of the shop. But Jaejun always does this incident so Yuna is sure that Jae Jun actually really likes dogs, but is too shy to say it.

Another fact that many people know for sure is that Jaejun is a child from a wealthy family, his father has the best golf course business in Korea which many people say only certain people can become important members of the golf course.

We've all been to that golf place to play and it's true like what many people say that the golf course owned by Jae Jun's family is amazing.

Apart from that, Jaejun also has hobbies such as playing basketball. Yuna has seen him several times playing basketball. He always plays basketball when we are all gathered at the school gymnasium.

But Yuna has one questions that can never be answered, she always sees Jae Jun's habit of putting drops in his eyes every time. Yuna always concluded that Jaejun always had sensitive eyes so he always needed to put drops in his eyes. But when she asked this to other friends, they all immediately warned her not to ever dare to talk about it to Jae Jun and they had absolutely no idea about anything related to Jae Jun's eyes. When Yuna asked why they forbade her to ask Jae Jun about this, all of her friends always answered with the same answer

"Jae Jun will always be furious when someone talks about his eyes"

Yuna's goal right now is to get closer to Jaejun, so she has to keep her curiosity in her mind and maintain her good relationship with Jae Jun.

✿ ✿ ✿

𝗝𝗘𝗢𝗡 𝗝𝗔𝗘 𝗝𝗨𝗡 𝗣𝗢𝗩

Everyone says that birthday is the day they are most looking forward to because they will celebrate this happy day together with everyone they care about.

But I have a different opinion about that. I've never liked birthdays, I never look forward to it because it made me realize that no one ever thought that I was important, no one thought I existed. Nobody seems to remember my birthday, not mom, not dad, not my friends. As time went on I got used to not having people around to celebrate my birthday and in the end I stopped wishing for it and forgot about it.