𝟯. 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗺𝗮𝘁𝗲

𝗟𝗘𝗘 𝗬𝗨𝗡𝗔 𝗣𝗢𝗩

After my meeting with the girl who had bumped into me at the library, I immediately finished my business to collect the fallen books.

Seeing that I still had a few minutes before class started, I took the time to go to the back of the school and check if anyone had passed or was coming to this place.

Knowing that no one would dare to come to this place, I finally worked up the courage to take out the cigarette that I had managed to hide from my father. I can't imagine what my father will do to me when he finds out that the daughter he has taught to be perfect is actually a smoker.

So far, no one knows that I am a smoker, they have no reason to think that I am a smoker. People always think of me as a perfect child who can be an example for other children and makes many parents want their children to be like me. Starting from the clothes to my good attitude and speech, everyone will not hesitate to refuse to believe that I am a smoker.

It's strange how society views people who smoke. The truth is that there are no restrictions or rules on who can determine who is fit to not smoke and who can smokes.

My reason for choosing to be a smoker is because so far I have always been prohibited from doing all the things I like, there is nothing I can do and there is a feeling of wanting to rebel against my father, until one day I secretly buy a cigarette and secretly also put it on without being caught by dad. The feeling of succeeding in violating my father's prohibition is what makes me feel free and relieved, finally to this day I always do that.

Feeling satisfied after smoking, I immediately hid the rest of the cigarette I used earlier so that there would be no evidence that someone was smoking here and I used the perfume I kept in my small bag to cover up the smell of the cigarette.

After checking that my appearance was neat again without the smell of cigarettes, I immediately left that place, heading to class.

The school hallway that I'm currently passing through is quite empty of other students because most of them have started to go to their respective classes to prepare for their next lesson.

I could see from my classroom window, Yeon Jin, Jae Jun, Sara, Hye Jeong, and Myeong O gathered around a girl I couldn't recognize, because she was covered in their bodies.

Immediately I entered my classroom and headed where my friend was surround a female student. Yeon Jin who realized that someone was walking towards her turned around and was shocked after knowing that I was the one who was approaching her.

"Yuna! Where have you been? I think you're lost because you're still new at this school" Yeon Jin immediately hugged me. Hearing Yeon Jin calling my name, my other four friends were also looking at me.

"Yuna, you make us worry you know" Sara said with a worried face

"Sorry for worrying you guys, earlier I went around the school again to take a look at the rooms in this school." I said after Yeon Jin let go of her hug.

Yeon Jin and the rest agreed to let this pass because the most important thing was that I was okay and made it to class without getting lost.

Realizing that there was another pair of eyes staring at me, I immediately found the figure of the girl who was being surrounded by my friends was the one who had bumped into me earlier in the library.

"Hey! You're actually my classmate? Sorry I didn't notice earlier"

𝗠𝗢𝗢𝗡 𝗗𝗢𝗡𝗚 𝗘𝗨𝗡 𝗣𝗢𝗩

"Hey! You're actually my classmate? Sorry I didn't notice earlier" I hear Yuna's voice directing the question to me. 

Yuna walked closer to the front of the table I was occupying.

"No problem" I answered short and clear. By this time I already felt Yeon Jin's piercing gaze towards me. It seemed she didn't like that I was near Yuna.

"By the way, I don't know your name yet. What's your name? I'm Lee Yuna" she introduced himself to me.

"Moon Dong Eun" I answered her quickly.

"What's going on? Yuna, are you close to Dong Eun?" Myeong O asked

"I just met her at the library during break earlier, I accidentally bumped into her" Yuna replied

I noticed that the faces of Yeon Jin and her friends changed unwillingly after learning that I had fooled them by hiding in the library. Right now there's nothing I can do but surrender because I've been caught acting against what they want.

"Wow, what a coincidence, we also know Dong Eun, We were even busy looking for her since the break earlier, it turns out you're in the library." Hye Jeong clenched her jaw to hold back her anger in front of Yuna and wrapped her arm around my shoulder.

Yeon Jin then continued "Guys, it's okay, We all know that Dong Eun is always busy. Right, Dong Eun?" she also put her arm around my other shoulder. I was so scared that I could only nod my head to agree with what Yeon Jin had said.

"Come on, we shouldn't disturb Dong Eun who is busy studying." Sara immediately grabbed Yuna's arm and pulled her away from the table I was sitting at, followed by other friends.

Feeling my shoulder tightly gripped by Yeon Jin I winced in pain "I'll wait for you after school at the gymnasium. if this time you run away again watch out, we know where you live, so don't you dare repeat this incident again" she threatened me while giving her evil smile, then she went to catch up with her friends.

𝗣𝗔𝗥𝗞 𝗬𝗘𝗢𝗡 𝗝𝗜𝗡 𝗣𝗢𝗩

I didn't think I would make a mistake, only one day I took my eyes off Yuna and now Yuna and Dong Eun already know each other's names.

My original plan was to deliberately separate Yuna and Dong Eun, they would never pass each other, so that Yuna would never realize that there was someone in this school named Dong Eun.

How should I make it so that the two of you won't be able to approach each other again huh?

You make me hate you more and more Moon Dong Eun

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Copyright © 2023 by IamAstilbe

『 𝟷𝟷/𝟶𝟸/𝟸𝟶𝟸𝟹 』