𝟮. 𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗙𝗶𝗿𝘀𝘁 𝗠𝗲𝗲𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴

𝗟𝗘𝗘 𝗬𝗨𝗡𝗔 𝗣𝗢𝗩

It's been almost half a month since I transferred to this school, and my life is going smoothly. I can properly catch up on the lessons that have been given and have always managed to get good grades so far, not only that I also managed to get a group of friends who immediately accepted me well.

But dad doesn't seem to like the fact that I'm friends with Hye Jeong and Myeong O. The last time I saw him was 4 days ago when I came home from school and he wanted to find out the names of the friends I had at my new school. 

After he found out about the backgrounds of all of them, he considers Hye Jeong and Myeong O as unprofitable assets for him, but he doesn't really care as long as the two of them don't act rashly and damage my good name or rather his good name.

On the contrary, my father was satisfied when I explained about my other three new friends, Yeon Jin, Jae Jun and Sara. maybe because he has managed to find their rich and influential family background so that it can support him to be seen as a perfect figure in the eyes of the public.

I'm currently in the school library looking through all the book collections this school has. Yeon jin and the other friends were at our usual gathering place, I had informed them that I was going to the library so they weren't worried about where I was now.

Seeing all the many bookshelves in this school made me realize that I like this school more than what I expected, this is because of the large collection of books they have.

From a young age I always tried many things, starting from horse riding, golf, chess, cooking, playing the piano, but nothing interested me as much as I wanted to read books. Maybe my desire to read books is also because my mother always read books when I was little. But that stopped when she died and I also had to be raised alone by my father. Correction, to be more precise, the housekeeper because my father was always busy with work and was more concerned with his appearance in public, so he simply couldn't give enough time to his daughter.

Busy with my own thoughts, I accidentally bumped into someone running from the opposite direction from me. As a result, all the books that I was holding immediately fell.Feeling guilty for not paying attention to the people around me, I immediately apologized while bowing. "I'm sorry, I didn't pay attention properly so I bumped into you, once again I'm sorry"

"I should be the one apologizing, I was in a hurry so I didn't see anyone in front of me" said the person who bumped into me while also bowing in apology.

After we both straightened our bodies, I realized that the person who bumped into me was a girl with short hair, breathing irregularly with a face full of sweat. She looked exhausted and anxious as if she was being chased by someone.

What confused me even more was her wearing a tracksuit on a very hot summer day.

"Is she sweating from the heat?" I thought to myself

After that person managed to see my face, For some reason, that person was immediately shocked and felt scared. Her body stiffened and she lowered her head as if she was afraid I might do something to her.

'What happened to her? why is she so afraid of me' 

Her behavior left me feeling Déjà vu, I remember where I have seen something similar to this and only one thing was on my mind. it's the same as when I'm scared, I'm going to do something wrong which makes my father furious.

𝗠𝗢𝗢𝗡 𝗗𝗢𝗡𝗚 𝗘𝗨𝗡 𝗣𝗢𝗩

I just managed to avoid Myeong O and Hye Jeong who wanted to drag me to the Gymnasium where they tortured me, usually their group is not interested in being in the library so I intend to hide here, but I didn't expect to meet one of their other friends in library.