𝟭𝟭. 𝗦𝘁𝗮𝗹𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗴

𝗦𝗨𝗠𝗠𝗘𝗥 𝗼𝗳 𝟮𝟬𝟭𝟮

𝗠𝗢𝗢𝗡 𝗗𝗢𝗡𝗚 𝗘𝗨𝗡 𝗣𝗢𝗩

8 years have passed, I have no regrets after dropping out of school. Since then I developed a habit that many people might find weird and that habit is stalking. Of course I don't stalk just anyone, I stalk Yeon Jin and her friends, and that includes Yuna.

I never thought of including Yuna in this plan, but if I want this plan to work, then inevitably Yuna must also be included in the plan because she is still in a circle of friends with Yeon jin.

I examined one by one the photos that were shown on the computer screen that was in front of me. I saw their smiling faces that were carefree and without guilt at all as if they had completely forgotten what happened 8 years ago where they tortured me non-stop.

Remembering that incident, my whole body went stiff, and even breathing became more and more difficult for me. Don't forget the scars they gave me still have an effect on me to this day. every time I see those wounds all over my body I remember that incident again, it makes me wonder if I will be like this for the rest of my life, always remembering what they did to me. it was like torture that bit by bit took over my mind.

I saw a photo of Yeon Jin, Jae Jun, Sara, Hye Jeong, Myeong O and Yuna who are still friends to this day. I see their lives are fine, even their lives can be said to be very lucky.

Yeon Jin become a Weather forecaster on the television, Jae Jun now taken over his parent business, Sara managed to become a painter and often held exhibitions, Hye Jeong eventually became a flight attendant and often moved from one country to another, but unfortunately Myeong O is still often ordered around by Jae Jun.

Meanwhile, Yuna now lives abroad because she took over one of her family's overseas branch companies. She is now well known as one of the most successful young entrepreneurs in Asia. even though she is still young, she has been able to successfully bring her company to be more developed and greatly impact the community.

Even though Yuna and her friends are separated by country, they still keep in touch and sometimes if they have free time or are in the same country when they have work matters, they will find time to meet and have fun together.

In this year Yeon Jin is planning her wedding, I wonder if Yuna will attend the event, because it's been 8 years since I last saw you.

Can I see you again, Yuna?

✿ ✿ ✿

𝗬𝗘𝗢𝗡 𝗝𝗜𝗡 𝗣𝗢𝗩

In a cramped room

the noise of people outside that we can still hear

Our bodies that were still hugging even felt hot

But all that had to end because our lovemaking session was over. I got off Jae Jun's lap and looked at him who was putting back his pants that I had taken off before.

We both have been in a relationship like this for a long time, maybe it started when Yuna was studying abroad for a long time.

At that time we were both lonely, I always made Yuna a place for me to complain about my problems and she could always comfort me, while Jae Jun needed Yuna who always looked after him. Without Yuna's presence for both of us, we feel lost and lonely.

that feeling of loneliness makes us make mistakes where we get drunk and continue to have sex, we try to stop but we always need distraction to get rid of this feeling of loneliness until finally we continue to do it until now.

My mind exploded when Jae Jun asked about my wedding plans. he usually doesn't think about it, he doesn't even care who i will marry, i haven't even introduced my future husband to all my friends. they only saw the pre-wedding photos that I spread on social media.

"Why ask, you don't even care"

"That makes me look like a good person" Jae Jun said while still fixing his clothes.

I just laughed it off, actually I already know what he's thinking, he must want to dig up some information about Yuna, he wants to know if I have more information about whether Yuna will come to my wedding.

"Yuna is coming to my wedding" I gave the information I got last night from Yuna to Jae Jun.

Jae Jun's face immediately became more colorful in seconds, I've never seen him like this before during our conversation or contact, only when we discussing about Yuna, his expression changed like this.

Jae jun immediately moved from his place and called someone with his cellphone, he seemed to want to confirm this to Yuna himself.

Thinking that Yuna will come to my wedding makes me feel happy, at least Yuna will come to Korea to attend my wedding, it shows that she still considers me an important person so she is willing to spend all day to attend the event. For us, it is a big thing because lately Yuna can't have time for hang out with us, Yuna said "she has to be able to prove to her father first to be able to take over the whole company" Yuna smiled with hidden intentions like she kept a secret plan about it and that's true because Since Yuna took over her father's company overseas, she spends more time at work than her friends.

I and the others also realized that little by little Yuna had turned into a different person from the first time we met her in high school.

Yuna became a more thorough and firm person in expressing what she wanted, if she didn't want something then she would say it with such emphasis that we couldn't persuade her or force her.

how can I explain it...

Yuna has become someone very difficult to look down on? when she was at high school, she was a very friendly person and always helped others without knowing the reason for that person. This made people even think of Yuna as a lowly person and not be seen as a threat

But now Yuna is more calculating in all her moves, she needs to know everything first then she will help, if it doesn't benefit her then she will give some reason and avoid it.

When we discussed the change in her character even with jokes and laughter, Yuna just smiled and replied that it was because of her work that made her realize that many people in this world have a dark side so she must continue to be careful in dealing with someone.

Her words shocked us all, if only she knew all the things we all did in the past, Yuna would be very disappointed and we don't know what she would do to us.

it even made us agree that we should be more aware of Yuna from our secrets in the past.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Copyright © 2023 by IamAstilbe

『𝟷𝟸/𝟶𝟼/𝟸𝟶𝟸𝟹 』