𝟭. 𝗡𝗲𝘄 𝗦𝘁𝘂𝗱𝗲𝗻𝘁

𝗦𝗨𝗠𝗠𝗘𝗥 𝗼𝗳 𝟮𝟬𝟬𝟰

𝗟𝗘𝗘 𝗬𝗨𝗡𝗔 𝗣𝗢𝗩

"Sunghan High School" I said reading the signboard of the building that stood tall in front of me, it's been 3 minutes I've been standing in front of this building over and over again observing the new school that I'm going to enter today, my father decided to transfer me to a new school after hearing that my old school hit by a scandal that the school principal was found to have committed massive corruption.

"What do people say if they hear that you are from that school, my image will be ruined because of that" he said to me after signing my transfer letter to this new school. He didn't even ask my opinion first and gave me time to consider it. He immediately left without saying goodbye, now here I am preparing myself to start my new school life.

I straightened my clothes and took a deep breath. "Come on Lee Yuna you can get through this situation, you will definitely get friends and don't make things embarrassing on your first day" as I stepped my foot through the school gate.

✿ ✿ ✿

𝗡𝗢 𝗢𝗡𝗘 𝗣𝗢𝗩

At this time many students have entered the classroom to get ready to start the lesson that will begin soon. At the back of the class, 5 students were already joking around without thinking whether the others were bothered or not, it didn't matter because no one dared go against Yeon Jin and her friends because they all didn't want to be the targets of their torture.

"Hey, have you guys heard? There will be a new student coming to our school. I heard that the new student has a very rich family and was also very smart at the previous school" Hye Jeong shared the latest info she heard from the PE teacher she has approached recently to her friends. This info was very useful, so she could also get close to the new student and use it to her advantage.

Myeong O who is known as a playboy became interested in their topic of conversation, "Is it a girl or a boy? I hope it's a girl so maybe I can make her interested in me"

"Idiot!... does it matter? all you think about is always about girls only, that's why your grades are always bad in all subjects" Sara laughed followed by all her friends, then Sara looked at Yeon Jin who was playing with her cell phone. Upset that her friend wasn't paying attention to what they were talking about, Sara decided to kick her foot on the chair Yeon Jin was sitting on.

Yeon Jin, who felt annoyed, kicked back the chair Sara was sitting on "why? I'm annoyed right now, don't make my feelings worse than now" she said then returned to continue the game she was playing on the cellphone.

Seeing Yeon Jin who was starting to get annoyed, Hye Jeong decided to turn the conversation to the others "What do you think Jae Jung, about the new kid who will come to our school?" Hye Jeong stared at Jae Jun who had been busy closing his eyes after dripping his eye drops.

"What do you want to hear from me huh? I haven't seen that student in person yet and you want me to give you my opinion you idiot" 

"Aishh... I lost" Yeon Jin grumbled as she slammed down her phone "This is because you guys are so noisy that it disturbs my concentration"

"Don't blame us, it's not our fault. Your mood from this morning has been bad already, did something happen?" Sara asked, curious as to why her friend was already in such a bad mood in the morning.