5 | Engagement Party

DARREN
Venue; A Bar/Club.
You didn't want anything huge for your engagement party, but Darren did. So you met somewhere in the middle; a popular bar/club in LA. You hired out one of the rooms, complete with a bar and area for a DJ. Soon into the night, the room was filled with your families and friends. After a few speeches and blushing stories, everyone danced and drink the night away.

CHORD
Venue; Pier Side Restaurant.
After looking at many places to have your engagement party, you finally decided on a restaurant overlooking a lake and pier. The night was going perfectly; everyone was happy and enjoying themselves. After Liam thanked everyone for coming and celebrating your engagement, he announced he had a surprise for you; he had flown your parents over from France. You couldn't have asked for anything better.

GRANT
Venue; Rooftop Restaurant.
At first, you were unsure about Grant planning your engagement party, but he asked you to trust him. As soon as you walked outside to the rooftop restaurant, you were speechless. Grant did an amazing job of everything; complete with decorations and your favorite foods. During the night, lots of people commented on the venue; to which you proudly told them, Grant did it.

JONATHAN
Venue; Warehouse.
Jonathan picked the venue for your engagement party; a warehouse. During 1 the day, it didn't look like much, but once it got dark outside and the room was lit up; it was beautiful. You set up tables and couches around the room; to make a more comfortable setting. You had both your favorite sweets and desserts. The night fell by, with everyone happy for you and Jonathan.