36 | How You Sleep

DARREN
As your belly grew, you found it more comforting to lay on your side towards Darren, You had no idea why, it just helped with your back pain. You always get hot so you kick off the blankets, Darren still resting under them. Your hand protectively on your bump, light snores escaping his mouth, you both wake up feeling refreshed the next morning.

CHORD
You and Chord stopped cuddling close together once your bump got bigger. By the morning most of your blankets end up on the floor as a result of you both moving around so much, and you tossing and turning from not being able to sleep.
Since you guys didn't cuddle, you still liked knowing Chord was near you. You always held his arm, his hand on your bump.

GRANT
He liked to have you close, knowing that you and Juniper are safe. You always started a little bit away from him, he knew you got uncomfortable when you tried to fall asleep. After you did, however, he would grab you and pull you closer, and by the end of the night, you were spooning with him.

JONATHAN
You and Jonathan both have to lay on your right side, for some reason. That's just the only way you are comfortable. You uses your arm as a pillow and had to scoot up so it wasn't laying on Jonathan. You would put it on his pillow, and he would move it all night, but you always still find a way to use it.