25 | First Ultrasound

DARREN
You and Darren were on your way to the doctor, and you were nervous,
You were biting your nails, and rubbing your belly, a new habit you found "Babe, are you okay?" He asked, rubbing your thigh "I don't know D, what if something's wrong?" You asked. You were now parked in the parking lot "Olivia. I promise everything is perfect, do I ever break my promises?" Darren asked you. You shook your head no. He never has broken a promise, so why would he now? You walked inside together, thankful there are no paparazzi. Darren went to check you in and got the paperwork you have to fill out. When you were done, you snuggled up to Darren and waited for your name to be called. Finally, a nurse called you back, and you went into the doctor's office. You sat on the chair, and Darren sat next to you. You bit your lip, as Darren grabbed your hand, and played with your fingers. When the doctor came in, she smiled, and welcomed you "Let's take a look at your baby" She said and began to put the gel on your belly. You shivered, it was freezing, Darren chuckled. As the doctor started to do what he had to, the screen appeared with a grey staticky image "So if you look close" She pointed to the screen "You can see your baby" She smiled "It looks like your about six weeks" You look up, and saw what she was pointing to. You smiled, it was your baby. You looked over to Darren and saw a tear rolling down his cheek. You wiped it away, and he looked at you, giving you a gentle kiss, explaining what he was feeling.

CHORD
Chord had been extremely careful with you, and you guys wanted to make sure everything was okay before you told anyone. You both were in the doctor's office, waiting for the doctor to come in "Are you, comfortable sweetheart?" Chord sweetly asked. You giggled and nodded. The doctor came in, smiling "How are you feeling, Florence?" He asked "I'm feeling good, just a little nauseous," You said. He nodded and began to get everything set up "Now, we will put this gel on your belly, and then your baby will show up on this screen" He pointed to the monitor "Alright, this will be cold" He smiled, and began to run the gel on your stomach. It was very cold. Chord smiled, as you shivered. He began to scan your stomach, and life was growing "So if you look right there, that's your baby" He smiled. You sniffled "C, that's our baby," You said, as he wiped the tear off your cheek "You are about eight weeks, and everything looks perfect," The doctor said.

GRANT
"Hi darling," Grant said as he walked through the door of the doctor's office, shutting it quietly "Have I missed anything?" Grant, asked worriedly. He had gotten caught up at the studio. You understood but hoped he would be there on time. The doctor hadn't even come in yet "No" You sighed "What's wrong?" Grant asked "Grant, I'm scared," You said "Me too" Grant admitted. the doctor came in, right before he was going to say something "Hello" The doctor cheered "How are you feeling Theresa?" The doctor asked "Good, just tired, and I've been having morning sickness" You explained "Well, the morning sickness is good, it means your baby is growing properly" She explained. She began to rub the gel on your belly. She started to scan, and a staticky picture showed up on the monitor "There's your baby" She smiled and pointed to a small little dot on the screen "That's crazy, looks like a little peanut" Grant said. You giggled "You look right around ten weeks," The doctor said "Okay, thank you so much," You said, still smiling. She rubbed the gel of your stomach, and you were ready to go.

JONATHAN
The doctor had just explained what she was doing "So, how are you feeling?" She asked, rubbing the gel on your belly "Just tired, and sore" You said. He nodded. Jonathan had been extra careful with you, making you stay on this diet he found online that would help with the pregnancy. The doctor began scanning your belly, and Jonathan's eyes were fixed on the screen. Suddenly the doctor's smile faded, then it came back "I'm picking up two heartbeats" The doctor said, "Mine also?" You smiled "Not yours, looks like you're having twins" You smiled, and looked up at Jonathan, tears running down his face. You are so happy, no words can describe it.