57 | Mother's Day

DARREN
You wake up, to see Darren staring back at you. You smile "Good morning" "Morning babe" He hums, wrapping his arm around you and pulling you closer before kissing your lips "Happy Mother's Day my love," He says "Thank you for having our child" You smile, and thank him, and not long after Sebastian starts to cry. You're about to get up, but Darren stops him "It's your day, let me get him. I'll bring him in here and you can relax while I make some breakfast" He says "Okay" You smile, getting cozy under the covers. About a minute later, his cries have stopped, and now Darren is making his way into the room. You feed Sebastian and wait for Darren, who brings you some breakfast, topped off with your Mother's Day gift "Babe, you didn't have to get me anything" You say "I wanted to, because I'm so grateful to have a kid with you, and because you deserve it" Opening the gift, you gasp, it was a necklace that had all three of your names engraved.

CHORD
You step out of the shower, before getting dressed and do your makeup and hair. Chord had Dakota downstairs. You and the boys were all having a get-together for Mother's Day. It was at Grant's this year. After you got completely ready, you went downstairs to see Chord holding Dakota on his knee "There's your beautiful mommy, there she is!" He said, kissing the side of Dakota's face and making him squeal. You blush, and smile, before getting your shoes on and then getting Dakota's and putting them on him while Chord held him. After getting the baby bag, you make your way to Grant's. Everyone greets you guys as you walk through the door. After mingling with everyone for a while in the living room, all the guys went into the backyard, all coming back in with a gift for all of you. Everyone rips open there's, and yours was adorable. It was a picture frame of you three, with Dakota's footprints engraved on the sides. Perfect gift for the perfect mom.

GRANT
Grant woke up first and went to go get Juniper from her crib "C'mon, darling. Let's go wake up mommy!" He says, kissing her all over her face. She smiled, before sitting comfortably in his arms. He brought her into your room, setting her down on the bed before she crawled over to you. She started to touch your face gently, wanting your attention. It immediately woke you up, and you smiled when you saw her "Hi baby girl," You say. Grant sits back and watches, loving his little family "Happy Mother's Day, baby" He says, leaning over Juniper and kissing her on the lips. He gets into bed, cuddling up to both of you "Let's just spend today like this, the best day ever"

JONATHAN
"My baby girls," You say, reaching down to get Dahlia. She smiles slightly at the sight of her mother "Well hello there" Jonathan says. As you look at him you realize he's smiling widely raising his eyebrows, while leaning on the door frame "You're lame" You say simply, walking over to him and kissing him with your baby between you "Happy Mothers Day" He sings. After he got Leilani, you both went downstairs. He made breakfast while you fed both of the girls "So I was thinking, we could go see both our moms today? Mine for lunch, she invited us yesterday, and then we can head over to your moms after?" He asks "Sounds great" You smile. After you're all done eating, you spend a lovely day out with your family.