Edd's Zombeh Rumble

Only 3 days/night for every part
Except for the Roof.

[Warnings:
Profanity
Sexual Themes]

Last time...
[They finally made it to the blue light. What they did not notice was the crack in the floor.

Sending them to where it originated, they then find it to be the universe room.

Tom:"Wow. Did not expect this."

They then hear people and robots running to their direction. They had no choice but to go in, sending them to different places]

After that.
The one's who saw the gang go through the portal, ended up telling Red Leader, of course. In which he decided to check it out for himself.

But, of course he already knew this. He's always watching after all. Looking in through the camera's.

The only thing he did not know, was where they ended up. So..

RL:"Any volunteers to go with me through it?

Alright, it seems no one wants to. Well, that's just too bad. Paul, Patryck. You two are coming with me."

The aforementioned two just nodded and followed him through it.

Through the portal...

[Universe: PvZ 1]
Player's House...?
(err.. I guess no one's house? Or is it Edd's house now? I'm confused. I'm looking through the things i made years ago, and no player in sight. So...)
Edd's House.

(Part I:
Daylight, Nightlight - Day and Night Levels with a twist)

The portal opened dropping Edd on the grass. As he was very nauseous, he threw up.

Edd:"What.. The fuck was that!? That was so fucking nauseous! I might throw up again! Right guys..? Guys?"

He looks around, only to see no one there..
He then noticed a bag of seeds laying on the ground.

Edd:"Seeds? Why are these he- Wait.. Wasn't there a green leaf on the wall?"

Indeed, there was. Just before they made it here, he noticed the symbol on the wall.

Edd:"Okay... So seeds. What do I do with you? Of course, plant them you idiot. What else do you do with seeds other than plant them?

I guess eat them... But, I think it only works on sunflower seeds.. Does it? Are there sunflower seeds here?"

He opens the bag up to only find.. No sunflower seeds. Only pea seeds.

Edd:"Damn... I think, I can eat this right?"

He then takes one and bites it. He is then visibly disgusted and spits it out.

Edd:"Ew.. Disgusting, no way I'm eating that. Whatever, I'll plant these, I guess."

He then digs a hole with his hands and puts a seed in it. He then of course waters it.

Edd:"Okay... Now what? I guess, I'll just plant more."

He then repeats it again, infront of the first one. The grass on top of the first one then shakes.