Fifth Night

UNIVERSE: FIVE NIGHTS AT FREDDY'S.
Multiverse Mayhem I Time Out
Nighty Night : Fifth Night

...

A rift opened up in a pizzeria.
Edd stepped in and looked around.

Edd:"Huh, I am pretty hungry. Lucky me!"

With no time to waste, he ran to the kitchen. Only to find out that it was full of nothing.

Edd:"Ugh. Lame, is there any food around here? I could go outside, but that's pretty boring. What time is it anyway?"

He walked to the entrance and saw the sign.

Edd:"Hm... Freddy Fazbear's Pizza? Never heard of it."

He waited a few minutes, and saw that the moon wasn't moving.

Edd:"Is.. It perpetually night? If that's the case. That would be pretty annoying."

He walked back inside and explored a bit. Edd looked around and saw a wall fall apart, as well as some moss growing.

Edd:"Huh..."

He looked on the stage, and saw some robots.

Edd:"What are those? Animatronics, like those ones at [REDACTED]? That's pretty cool, do they turn on?"

Edd walked up to who he saw on the sign.

Edd:"I'll assume, you're that Freddy Fazbear?

^sniff^

Ugh.. This thing reeks of blood, did something die in there? Or perhaps... Get stuffed! Heheh."

He walked backed down and went opposite of the stage, to one of the two hallways.

Edd:"Who would need 2 hallways? Unless...
^reaches the end^
It's a security office! Hahaha! I'm so good at this!"

With great intuition, Edd correctly guessed that it was 2 security hallways. He walked inside the security office, and immediately smelt blood.

Edd:"Ugh.. What doesn't reek of blood here? What, the bathrooms? That'd be pretty weird, and also I think..

Those bathrooms, I don't wanna go anywhere near them.. Wait... WHY AM I TALKING TO MYSELF!

NO ONE ELSE IS HERE!"

Embarrassed, even though, as he said. There is no one there.. Right?

One of the animatronics moved on the cameras. God fucking dammit.

( Part I : DANGER! Robot Animals )
[ 12 AM ]

Edd saw a tablet on the ground, and picked it up. Seeing as it was cameras, he decided to watch it.

He switched to the stage camera, and saw an animatronic gone.

Edd:"Hey, wait a minute.. Wasn't there three of them up there?"

Edd looked around the office, and saw a poster with the three main animals.
A bear, a rabbit and a chicken, not a duck.