Inky Depths

Multiverse Mayhem I - Time Out
Inky Depths

Bendy and the Ink Machine - The Cycle

Previously...
Edd and his gang faced off against Rosalie in desert of the D.L.C isle. Now recruiting
Chef Saltbaker, Elder Kettle, Cuphead and Mugman.
Along with this, they encounter a new threat..

Red Leader who was separated got transported to a forest, in which they met the suited pale man, who has joined the
Red Army forces.

...

Edd and the gang fell from a rift in the ceiling.

Edd:"Ow... Bloody hell, how many times do we have to fall?"

Tom:"Until this whole stops, I suppose?"

Matt:"Ugh, this whole world is hurting my eyes as well... Bunch of yellows and blacks.."

Tom:"It's better than the red we have to deal with at our own universe."

Matt:"I suppose you're right... Wait, you're all also yellow and blacks."

Tom:"Huh? Oh, I guess we are."

Edd:"It seems like the porcelain people of the last came as well."

Saltbaker:"Yes, we are here too."

Matt:"Let's just.. Move on from that, and actually explore this place."

That they did, wandering around the somewhat sepia tone place. They see three film reels, with a name on them..
Joey Drew Studios.

Edd:"This.. Is a studio? Sure doesn't seem like it."

Matt:"I mean, there are drawing boards? Is that enough, maybe it's a animation studio?"

Edd:"I guess that would make sense.. Let's press on, I guess?"

They went around the studio, finding more and more drawing boards, some projectors as well.

Going to the opposite side of the room, they see letters.
DREAMS COME TRUE

Edd:"I.. Guess they do.."

Tom:"Edd..?"

Edd:"I'm just gonna, um.. Go back to where the rift was.. Yeah. ^walks away^"

Matt:"Edd? Edd! Come back!"

Tom:"Why don't we uh, give him some time Matt?"

Matt:"Sure.. I guess..?"

Cuphead:"...What just happened?"

E. Kettle:"It was something we probably
shouldn't know."

Tom:"Let's just continue exploring."

They did that once more, heading towards an area called: The Ink Machine.

With Edd heading towards the Exit.

Edd:"Ugh.. Were there this many texts on the walls? Before the Dreams come true text, we didn't encounters any.."

Indeed, they didn't encounter any. But now, there were many. Almost as if the studio is changing.