Time King's Intervention

Multiverse Mayhem I - Time Out
Time War arc
- Time King's Intervention -

Last time..
Red had made a truce with the Resistance.

Continuation..

Everyone sans Red:"WHAAAAT!?"

RL:"Stop screaming. I'm already regretting this."

Edd and Tom, who just came from the rift. Had their mouths hanging.

Red Leader. Had just come to them, offering a truce. Him! The one who's been trying to kill them.

Tom faked a cough.

Tom:"What's the catch."

RL:"There is no catch. If there was I would've said it already."

Edd:"Why..?"

RL:"You already know why, and it's because of that damned clock. I can't have fun beating your asses, if I'm being forced to do it."

Matt:"That's a.. Reason, alright."

RL:"Whatever. Just be glad I'm helping you bastards out."

Tom:"And why in the hell, do you of all people would want to work with us."

RL:"I do not want to work with you, I only have to work with you. After this, it's back to being at each other's throat."

Matt:"Yeah right, the real reason is because you love us."

RL:"I would rather die a horrible and painful death, than say that to your faces. Now, shut up Matt. Before I start rethinking this whole thing."

Edd:"Let's stop fucking arguing and do something now."

RL:"Actually, I have an idea.."

Tom:"Well? Let's hear it."

...

Sub chapter 1
Crushing Time

Crushed. I was crushed by them, figuratively. Those ungrateful bastards couldn't accept my glorious research. No, THEY COULDN'T ACCEPT THE TRUTH!

The gods have failed me, now even my own friends. Damn it all. Fuck em! Who needs them?! I'll be my own friend, my own GOD!

I'll find a way.

...
In the Time Realm.

Tickol walked back in the colleseum. Looking.. Feeling(?) very exhausted.

(idk man he doesn't hava face)

Knight:"My Liege, you look unwell. Do you need a break?

Tickol:"I am fine. How is the thing going."

The knight looked nervous.

Knight:"Uh, well.. The audience has grown.. Quite bored, the idiots on that Earth aren't doing anything..."