Reformed Salt

Multiverse Mayhem I
Showdown Arc
Chapter II - Reformed Salt...?

(play the cuphead dlc)

Recap
The gang, including E. Kettle, Cuphead and Mugman, boarded a boat over to
Inkwell Isle 4.

When they got closer, they heard an explosion.

Continuation.

Everyone sans Kettle:"WHAT WAS THAT!?"

Edd:"NEVERMIND THAT! WE NEED TO GET THERE FASTER! PADDLE HARDER PEOPLE!"

The boat sped up, causing them to crash land into the side of the island.

They got out, somehow unscathed and vemtured deeper in the Isle.

The buildings and roads were dilapidated, the bridges have broken down, and the castle in the sky has into the isle.

Cuphead:"Oh golly.. This Isle has definitely seen better days..."

Mugman:"How did this happen?! We haven't even been gone from here that long.."

A portal opened up, no. Not the usual portal, an astral portal this time.

Out came Ms. Chalice looking quite damaged.

E. Kettle:"Ms. Chalice, care to.. Explain what had happened here?"

Chalice:"Sorry... No time to explain.. You boys, and everyone here.. You all need to get off.. It's not safe here."

Cuphead:"Why!? Is it because of that salt dude? We beat him once, we'll do it again!"

Chalice:"No.. It's not him, he's fine now.. For the most part anyways.. BACK TO THE TOPIC! You all need to get off this island..

I don't have much time.. Here!
^gives mugs a cookie^

You know how to use it from last time right? Need me? Just eat a cookie.."

She then disappears.

Edd:"Alright.. Get off? Hah, no. This needs to be fixed now. We are finding the source of this."

Cuphead:"I have to agree. We have to the root of the problem. Let's start with finding Saltbaker."

Cuphead lead everybody to where Saltbaker was being held. Everyone following, except Kettle.

With the gang.

Cuphead:"Salty man! It's the boys you love!"

Saltbaker:"What do you want? Damn cup. There haven't been any community services for a while."

Edd:"Yeah, that's cause there's a problem. The isle is in ruin."

Saltbaker:"Who are these people..? Nevermind that, the isle in ruin? That would explain why there haven't been any services."

Cuphead:"And you're sure, you haven't had a hand in making it in ruin."

Saltbaker:"As I am already here, before your eyes. My hands are cuffed. I can not do anything to the island."